One plant under a 1000 watt light first grow what can I expect?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Boog1229, Sep 27, 2016.

1. So what could I expect I'd be happy with 3 or 4 zips can I expect that?

2. Depends on how big you grow the plant before switching to the Flower cycle .
    3-4 oz is plenty easy enough , some grow one plant and do a pound or more

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's too my stomach out of a five gallon pot I haven't put to many nutrients in it tho is that gonna hurt it?

4. Also curious

5. If you're going to do one plant under a 1k I would put it in a 20 gal pot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. How big of an area do you have? Put plant in a big pot and veg for 2 months or so if you have the time and space. You'll get A good yield.

• Like Like x 1
  7. When I turn my light on I'll measure the room it bout the size of a bedroom and there has been no nutrients added to it it started in miracle grow and when I transferred it it went into happy frog soil is this gonna hurt my plant will the bud not be good?

8. No I it should be fine.

9. The longer you veg your plant the more yield you'll get.

10. I vegged for 35 days is that a good amount of time? And so not any nutrients won't hurt my plant?

11. You know I'm not sure, I've used nutes through my grow. Do yo have any pics

12. And 35 days is pretty good, I vegged for a little longer and they're like 3-4 ft tall. Which I topped and supper croppped

13. The tops are all popping out nice too

Attached Files:

14. It's on the 12th day of flowering white pistils coming out everywhere

Attached Files:

15. well depending on how much nutes it might need during flowering it may or may not be good... also 1 plant under 1000w is too much really,, im planning on doing 2 plants im not sure i'll run the full 1000 w.. becasue i grew 6 plants under it SOG and it was plentiful.

16. But why is the light not good isn't it always better to have more light?

17. It's not gonna hurt it unless it's gets to close or to hot. But there is just going to be unused light. About how tall is it?

18. It's about 28 inchs out of a Home Depot 5 gallon bucket

• Like Like x 1