One plant small hydroponics kit, is there one?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by c0rn, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Hi all.

I have grown loads through the years but this was years ago and always in soil.

I have moved country and have got myself some autoflower quality seeds, I will also be ordering a Viparspectra V450 Reflector led light later on today.

I'm our new house I have a good spot for 1-2 plants (could fit up to 4), I want to keep it small this time around.

Any recommendations for an easy, good hydroponics/aeroponics/dwc for 1-2 plants?

Preferably something not DIY even if I do love building stuff myself. Just want something reliable, with everything needed (pump and so on) in a kit and for purchase in Europe.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. The simplest system would be a single bucket with an air stone, something like one of these:

My preference is to have as few separate buckets as possible, so I prefer multiple site, single reservoir systems.
    I own 2 of these top feed, no air stone, 1-6 plant General Hydroponics Ecogrowers, and love them. I use only 2 of the 6, and fill the empty ones with hydroton. Side-by-side comparisons proved to me that the top feed provides enough aeration without air stones.

3. I will take a look at one of those, Thanks! :)

4. Anything is a hydroponics tub when you use your imagination.

Attached Files:

5. Love the ingenuity there =)

6. Nice looks like what I was going to suggest a general hydroponics water farm system

Attached Files:

7. The one on the left is the water farm I love it

8. BigMike84, those girls look really nice!

Anyone got good tips on nutrients for aero and autos? I will of course start looking through the forums for good advice but if anybody can point me in the right direction that is always good =)

Edit: I will be growing Gorilla Glue Autos if that helps.

9. I'm growing autos myself I use general hydroponics flora trio (flora micro flora grow & flora bloom) I also use floralicious, rapid start, hydroguard & cal/mag

10. Yup, I made a 3 gallon, single plant hydro set up. My blue dream auto seems to be loving it so far.

If you find it helpful, please like and subscribe. I only have 50 subscriptions.

un-intentionally abrasive and commonly misunderstood

11. My set up cost less than 30 bucks to make.

12. Root Spa 5 Gal Bucket System
    pretty cheap
    can make some 5 gallon ones yourself

13. $95 american for that?? Damn dude, ya could of made it yourself for under $40 and had 50 to spend on great seeds.