one plant=how much hash?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by baxterfinch, May 20, 2011.

1. so ive been vegging four plants for about a month and a half, all turned out to be females... but i only have room for three. ive already tried giviing it to friends, and what not, so ive decided i just have to take-er down. is it possible to make hash out of it? its about a 16 inch plant.

2. Just like the rest of a flowering pot plant, trichomes need to grow and mature before smoking. If you make hash from unripe plants, the hash will likely suck and give a speedy high.

3. Don't certain hash process' extract CBD/CBN/other cannabanoids from the plant, meaning THC count wouldn't be that important? These might not come about until some flowering though, im not 100% sure, but I know when researching edibles, I came up with the knowledge that THC count isn't the most important thing for concentrates, depending on your method.

4. bax instead of chopping those plants down you try to find a place outdoors to guerrilla grow them? It's not a big deal if someone finds them if you were going to chop anyway.

5. unless you have "a lot" of visible trichomes, forget it! it takes a lot of good trim to make hash. one plant like the op is talking about will yield nothing....

6. I second the toolman......guerrilla grow what you don't have room for. Worst case scenario someone else harvests the plants you were going to execute anyways. Best case scenario.....lots of extra bud come fall.