Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One ounce hotbox ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chevyboy, Feb 26, 2012.

1. So for those who don't know my drug test is coming up, and after that I can resume smoking . So me and my friends all had a plan. I was going to buy a ounce of mid, and everybody in the truck would have to bring 20$ for mid, or a g of dank. so there will be 5-7 people in this Tahoe and a oz. of mid , and at least a eight of headband. Has anybody else attempted a hotbox with a large amount of weed,(no we won't get caught for the truck will be in our garage completely hidden from the outside)

2. Haha fuck ya man me and my buddies always hotboxed tents houses trailers... Most we ever did was 2 oz between 4 ppl..

3. Damn how long did it take to smoke 2ozs?

4. your gonna have to open the window every once and a while, the smoke with turn stale and won't be pleasant to breath, just leave every window cracked like a half inch. since you said you gonna be in a garage its not like theres gonna be much wind .

5. Make sure you have a bathroom in there.. :p i haaaatte being in a hot box and having to take a piss but not wanting to go cause leaving would ruin the hotbox :s :bongin:

6. i don't see why youre smoking mids and headband, save the headband for another day, the two highs are completely different and the mids can ruin your headband high.

7. It was going being mid all day, and headband towards the comedown...if we have a comdown that night

8. Your come down is going to be sleep hahaha...Mids make me so tired after a quarter I'd be ready for a nap.

9. Have fun!

Remember, when oxygen levels low, and lighter won't light, there is unused air near bottom of cabin.

I remember hotboxes so thick we ran out of usuable air.

10. dude do it!

a really good friend of mine from the neighborhood has this 1976 ford f150 in his driveway. his stepdad used to drive it alot but its a gas hog and getting old. He got a new car and now the f150 sits in a corner of the driveway behind a few other cars.

anyways back when i use to smoke regs (it was cheap and i was in HS) we would all buy what we needed, i usually got a half for the week, then roll a blunt out of our new stash. we then proceeded to the truck. keep in mind this thing has 2 doors, and room for 4 people all together but its hella cramped in the back.

we would start smoken and bake that bitch out. it got unbearable lol. J would always bring snowboarding goggles with him which was a fucking great idea cuz the smoked burned my eyes. it would reak too lol. bad.

the best part was getting out though, all the smoke would just flood out. we all would rush out every time so we could watch it. man i miss those nights lol i barely even see them kids anymore they all went off to the armed forces.

11. Yeah me and my friends put close to a ounce in 1 joint. It was like cheech and chong.

12. Yeah i had an s10 with an extended cab so we'd put 4 up in there and hotbox the fuck out of it. then we'd all get out to see a big ass cloud of smoke just comin out.

13. Smoked 5 gs in my friends short box Chevy couldn't even see outta the windows haha such a good day

14. Best is VW bus, bean bags, weed, and lasers.
    Gas optional.
    You get the idea.

15. uhhh smoking an oz of weed with no air in a truck...would probably kill you all...Any burning material gives off carbon monoxide (which is poison) and you'd use all the breathable air pretty quick between the 7 of you or something...you could all slowly pass out and never wake up..

I say give it a try, with atleast some strain of fresh air blowing in...

16. 5 people in a suv with the back window ajar.