One of the worst things I ever did...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Goggalor, Feb 5, 2011.

1. My friend and I did something so terrible, we've only told a few people. The story was met with shocked faces of disgust and disapproval, and I regret every minute of it.

It was last summer, and my fried and I had been smoking with each other for about 4 years. We had just found a new dank hookup, and we picked up a 1/4 O from him and went to the local park to smoke. The park closes at 10 PM, and at this time it was around 11:30. My friend had the bud, and he stopped at the porta-potty to take a leak. Right as he gets inside, a cop rolls up and starts talking to me. He asked me if I was with anyone and I told him that my friend was using the porta-potty and that we were just passing through the park on our way to another friends house. A few seconds later my friend comes out and the officer questions him too, and he confirms my story. We both start walking away out of the park, away from the cop, and my friend turns to me and says "I dumped the weed".

I look at him with this confused look on my face(we were both blazed) and I was like "What do you mean you dumped the weed?". And he says "I dropped the bag in the toilet. I freaked out about the cop". We had only smoked a few bowls out of it, so there was a good amount left in the bag when he dropped it. We were both PISSED. I tried not to be mad at him cause I knew it wasn't his fault and he was just scared, but damn was it hard. Anyways, slowly we start talking ourselves into going back to the park and seeing if the bag is still ok. So we decide to trek through the woods next to the park so if the cop is waiting he won't spot us. We make out way up through the trees and towards the parking lot where the porta-potty is. We freeze at the edge of the woods and stare at the porta-potty for the next half hour, just paranoid as hell that the cop is going to catch us coming back for our bag. Finally we make out move and enter the porta-potty.

We both shined our cell phone lights in the toilet, and I see the bag floating at the top of the water. A little of it had gotten into the bag and touched some of the bud. My friend grabbed the back, and we ran out of the park and back to his house. We dried the bud and smoked it like normal. Everything was fine the first time I smoked it. Second day of smoking it, I got extremely sick. I got a really bad headache and just felt like crap. My friend had the same reaction to it, so we threw it out. I'm not proud of it, but damnit, we weren't going to let a brand new 1/4 go to waste.

2. Kids these days and their pot....
    :smoke:

3. damn for me it woulda been a no-go if piss/shit water touched the weed ew. But hey sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. I did enjoy the read tho thanks

4. I thought this was going to be some malicious prank involving feces

5. so essentially you smoked weed laced with jenkem...

Im sorry bro but this shit belongs in Cheech and Chong or some shit.

6. OP is dumb for a multitude of reasons.

This is like the kind of story an anti-pot person would reference, and they say that it makes people desperate for the drug.

7. It wasn't like that really. We were just being stupid and didn't think about how truly gross/messed up it was. I mean, it's not the absolute worst thing that I've done high. I almost made a potentially much worse decision when I was blazed. This was when we first started smoking, about 5 years ago. I was really blazed and I walked out of a local grocery store and there was these two older looking dudes(like late 40's-early 50's) who wanted my friend and I to come back to their place for some beers. I agreed and was about to follow them to their car which was supposedly parked behind the building when my friend grabbed me and was like "Wtf are you doing? No." and dragged me back to his car. I wasn't even thinking at the time, and looking back, they looked shady as hell too. Another time the same friend and I almost followed a couple dudes we met in the park into these woods to smoke but one of them started acting weird and talking about having knives on him and shit so we told him we had to go and left. Honestly I wasn't even thinking in the first story.

8. Have fun with your Hepatitis.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. If it was in a high quality double zipped bag, and pulled out with gloves and carefully washed the bag, dried the bag, and pulled out the nugs then you'd be good. It would of had to be 100% zipped though.

Shit that's a quarter of dank, that's like dropping a wallet with $115, wouldn't you get that shit? Besides, the next person would just shit on your weed haha.

11. sorry but I would not smoke shit, or risk smoking shit for any amount of money. A cool million maybe, but even then I got my principles.

12. YOU SMOKED HUMAN SHIT, congrats

13. were the buds securely in a bag? or did he like dump them out and put it on the shit.

14. If the bag was sealed and just floating on top that's one thing, but you said some of the water touched the bud.... I personally would have just flushed.

15. You just smoked some shit that was in a fucking public park that probably hasn't been changed in months. Also your friend's shit/piss was probably in there.

You just smoked your friends shit/piss. Gross.

16. Have to say I did laugh out loud while reading

no wonder you got sick you smoked doo doo weed!

17. ...in addition to everyone else's shit/piss.

18. ewww someone coulda had bloody shit (it happens) and have it infected by std's and you smoked std's now you got chlymidia in your lungs (not sure what that would do tho)

19. Haha, yeah it was pretty stupid and disgusting. We've only told a few close friends irl. Otherwise we keep it to ourselves. I haven't had any negative repercussions from it, and I didn't contract any diseases. I'm pretty sure the flame from the lighter probably burned up anything that could have made us sick. However, I did get really sick after smoking from the blue chemicals they put into the water. I felt like I was floating from that shit.