one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard..

Discussion in 'General' started by NEsurfr, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So this high school thats about 15 minutes from where i live was involved in some fucked up hazing apparently for the basketball team.

During a summer camp program, the older players decided to haze the underclassmen by all jerking off onto an oreo in front of each other and making the last one to finish eat it.:bolt:

idk what would make anyone think that is a normal thing to do, but its pretty fuckin gay and prob the grossest thing i ever heard lol.

i guess the kid who ate it moved out of the state...

heres the link: New Details In Alleged Hazing Involving Andover High Students « CBS Boston

2. soggy oreo, soggy waffle, soggy cracker.

i always heard of kids playing this but its just fucking gross. i wouldn't jerk it next to another dude just for the chance to eat cum

3. Ummm hello? You've obviously never played jizz biscuit before lol

4. That is so gay. "uhuhuhu guys lets jerk off onto an orea AT THE SAME TIME and the last to finish eats it uhuuhuhuhu". Glad we dont have jocks that dumb in socal.

5. there is nothing wrong with a game of jizz biscuit.

yeah, it sucks when you lose but you get over it

just wash it down with some milk

6. Yeah.

Man Milk.

7. [​IMG]

8. We call that a ookie cookie where I'm from. But I've never heard of people actually doing lol that's nasty

9. This is where the name limp bizkit originated

10. Fucking queers

11. mank!

12. High School sports is the fucking king of Homo-erotic acts. That's why I just smoked weed and never played high school sports :cool:

13. The only situation where premature ejaculation benefits you

14. WTF that's why I don't associate with dumb ass niqqas

15. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ill have to play this with my friends

16. Cumreooooooooooooooooo

17. .............Who the hell thinks this shit up?

18. I know what I'm doing with the basketball team after the shower tonight. :yummy:

Wish me luck! :D

19. This is one of my favorite games. Why all tha hate?

20. wow. faggots.