One of the funniest FAIL stories ever

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by tomshark, Jan 21, 2010.

1. #1 tomshark, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    This story on a bodybuilding forum about a guy's awkward date with a girl is THE most hilarious story I've read in ages.
    Seriously.
    :laughing::wave:

2. WOW.

thats truly instantly amazing

3. Not sure if it's true....but if it is....possibly most embarrassing, disgusting and fail story ever :eek:

4. hahaha that guy is fuck, well if we learned anything from this its, NEVER LEAVE YOUR PEE BOTTLES AT HOME!

5. am i the only person on here that thinks carrying a pee bottle around is weird?

6. Last year when I was dorming I peed in water bottles at night so I wouldn't have to get dressed to go to the bathroom...........................didijustsaythat?:bolt:

7. I half way wanna puke and half way wanna shit myself laughing.. So epic!

8. OMG that's some funny shit! I emailed all my friends! I love his picture. I'm in tears. PEE bottle! Freak! Lmao

9. That was HILARIOUS :hello::laughing::hello::laughing::hello::laughing:

My customers in the waiting room probably think I'm crazy for laughing so much back here in my office :rolleyes:

10. lmao i just laughed so hard i cried hahaahahhahaha

11. lmfao!!! hilarious!!! i was over here cracking up histerically. i juss made a bookmark to that page on my itouch. showing that shit to everybody!!

12. hahaha i dont believe it but i thought i was gonna die laughing
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:...................:eek:

13. omfg! what??!?! this hilarious!

14. definitely seen that EXACT same story posted on here before...

15. epic lulz, that's fuckin hilarious +rep