Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of the dankest buds ive ever seen!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokers, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Omg.. This nug is toooo dank. Its one of the best nugs ive ever seen. This is a 2.5g nug... and it looks like a 1g nug... its rock solid. Its some of the beautifulest buds ive ever seen... Just simply amazing. But, sadly I cannot smoke it because its my dads. I live in florida by the way. I just broke some off... and omg it is sooooo sticky and smelly inside.. the bud literally could stick to a wall. I had a real tough time breaking it up by hand.

Heres some pics. Keep in mind my camera sucks! These were done outside with NO flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

picture sharing

2. #2 Gotalighter?, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Looks nice, however, don't touch yo dads shit just to take pictures for people on the internet.
    Absolutely zero reason for you to be breaking your dads bud up.
    Respect.

3. That's what I'm thinking, but you said you had a hard time breaking it up?:rolleyes::devious:

4. Naah he let me take a little piece.

5. You give me some now?

6. What do you guys think about it!?!?

7. Looks dense as hell but that's not bad. Looks great

8. It looks like a sativa that got vacuum sealed to me due to the stucture of the leaf left on the buds. If not, that's a dense ass indica. Either way it's dank man, sweet! :smoking:

9. Was thinking the same. My bud from the dealer is usually dense like this due to vacuum sealing and shipping from Canada and Cali, then again I'm in NY. Idk how it goes down in Florida.

10. stuff looks dank as hell man

let me know if you want my address

11. damn looks super dank. Your dad gets good shit