one of the best things in life in my opinion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thetokeinator92, Apr 23, 2011.

1. #1 thetokeinator92, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    is changing someones view on cannabis. In my life ive had the chance to change my mums, my uncles and a few of my best friends veiws on cannabis for the better. I just love seeing the moment when it clicks in there mind and they realise that all the propaganda is complete bullshit. Its as if a sheet has been lifted from over there eyes. Any one else had the chance to change someones views on the herb for the better?

2. Sex, smoking weed, eating, farting, crapping, peeing, laughing, playing, drinking alcohol, playing (instruments)... etc.

This would be very low on my list, but I can see the joy one would take from it.

3. Yeah i know what you mean. When i was a young lad and just staretd smoking i litterally built up a case to show my mom. And Bam. Shes smoking too. That was a long time ago though.

4. Agreed, it is nice. One of the best things about opening a young persons eyes to all the propaganda surrounding marijuana is it teaches them not to believe everything someone tells you just because they're in a position of authority. One of the most valuable tools you will ever learn.

5. You're lucky you're able to do that. I usually have to hide my smoking habits from everyone but my parents, considering how cool they are about it.

Someday i hope to make a difference in terms of altering someones perspective about the plant.

6. im "that guy" that most ppl know. You know, the guy who everyone asks "what boy u go to weed college or somethin?!?" when you blast em with knowledge.

Educate, procreate, mastabate. Its a good way of life (ok masturbate was just for the rhymin bit i guess...)

but to answer your question yes, i love seeing that light behind their eyes shine a little brighter when it finally clicks.

7. I don't try changing others opinions anymore.