One of my stories...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daChRISGUY, Jul 11, 2012.

1. So a couple friends and I decided to smoke some bud. Seeing as my parents hadn't known yet that I smoked bud (after I told them they don't care anymore. Actually, I've smoked with them too :D) and that I was fairly new to smoking weed, we decided to sneak out. We walked down the road to find a good spot to toke up and found this warehouse, so we went around the back, loaded up a bowl, and let the good times roll :). We had finished off about a bowl (we were using a homemade pipe with a socket) when one of my friends noticed a woman at her door with her phone looking at us. We booked it.

Thankfully, we got home. We went towards my shed to finish what we had left. As we looked back towards the street, a cop car with flashing lights went down the street in the direction of the warehouse. It went back and forth a few times, then we never saw it anymore. What a close f****** call ;)

We went inside, opened up a bag of puff Cheetos, put on some Bob Marley, and chilled. What a night :)

2. thrills

3. It's great watching police turn up somewhere you've just been because of you ahaha

4. Idk if a cop would rush to a scene of pot smokers. But, glad you got away safe lol.

5. Hell yes

6. No need to worry about that cop...once the age police arrive!!!!!!!