One of my plants has yellowish/brown spots on it

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BMK, Sep 12, 2009.

1. this is the best pic I could get cuz the spots are so small there is no bugs, I'm just confused what this is

I would of put more pics but this is the only one you can actually see the spots

[​IMG]

l'm curious if this plant is going to be ok and if its curable or if its normal

2. click the pic to see it better

3. bump>>> any ideas what this could be?

4. A tad bit too much Phosphorus or potassium can't recall which but one of those. It doesn't look to bad at all just do a light flush with plain water then after it dries water with a all around fertilizer like 10-10-10.

GooD LucK

5. What are you growing in and what is the ph ?

6. not the best choice but since im broke Im using MG moisture control and I got 2 long florescent lights ill try to flush them and see what happens

7. I dont have a pH tool or anything Lol is there a way to know without using one?

8. that looks to me like spidermite damage. I recommend Safer Soap, an insect killing soap solution you can find at most garden centers. Stuff works like a charm

9. Some small rust spots on leaves are unavoidable, even under perfect conditions. Unless things start going waaay downhill, I wouldn't worry about it.