One of my plants has this issue, please check it out and let me know.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rst2016, Jan 23, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

This plant is not as strong and had the yellowing issue. I first fed yesterday so maybe just a response but what do you pros think?

Thanks! I'll also add a pic of the regular beautiful girls

22 days old. Malawi gold x purple urkle [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have had that happen to my plants before. No biggie. Weed is incredible. It can go through the 7 circles of hell and still survive. If your new growth is coming out pure yellow and they all withered, then you have a problem.

3. You might want to check out the sick plants thread.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

4. If your plants are only 3 weeks old and in those large containers...assuming you are using good formulated grow soil, I seriously doubt they are anywhere near needing feed yet. For the most part, we try to let them use up the nutrients that are naturally in the soil before starting feeds. If you feed them too soon and with a mix that is too strong, you'll get nute burn. You mention nothing about pH, watering schedule, etc. When you have an issue, to get the best possible conclusion, always give us as much information about your grow and grow process as possible. It could be a myriad of problems but it's hard to draw a conclusion with all the information. But you always judge the overall health of the plant by the new growth. If it looks good, the plant is generally OK. You need to have defined wet/dry cycles with watering/feeding these plants. You also need to make sure the pH of any liquids going into them are adjusted to a range of 6.3 to 6.7 or the roots of the plant will eventually lock up and not be able to take in nutrition and you get imbalances. These are two biggies to growing healthy plants. Good luck! TWW

5. And then weeks later they became [​IMG]

6. [​IMG] first day of flower after 24 hours dark