One of my last times (I hope) getting high, and the incredible conversation I had...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Senior PoopiePants, Oct 4, 2009.

1. #1 Senior PoopiePants, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    I wasn't even going to post this because it has to do with a subject that people freak out over, but I thought about it and maybe I can create a Ripple Effect here... It's a long read and it has to do with where (I really think) we came from, and.... Aliens (I prefer to call them ET's, because apparently the word "Aliens" freaks people out as well)...

So if you're game to hear this incredible (in my eyes) story, then stick around. If not, then move along - nothing to see here! :D

The dude who I was talking to about this does NOT smoke weed, BTW. It was my friend's boyfriend. When I just brought up the whole idea of religion (that's where it started), he came right over. As we were talking, he's like, "Dude, I can't talk about this shit with anybody because they either get defensive or change the subject or go to religion". Well, this theory has to do with religion as well, and how the bible and science compliment eachother... Please just read - don't fucking judge until you're done reading if you're going to stick it out... Here goes...

The real conversation started when we were on the back porch smoking a cigarette. Their view is sweet: Trees, alot of nice birds, and just a nice nature scene. I started by saying that it's so beautiful. SOMETHING had to have created everything we see, but I don't think it's the God from the Old Testament.

Instead of just telling my story how it happened, I'll just lay it down as best as I can. And if you want to see where I am getting some of this from, yes -it's a slightly modified version of the Annunaki theory. I am here to explain WHY this is so plausable after all...

God from the bible is going to be referred to as "The Head Honcho" (Not the ULTIMATE creator of the actual universe or multiverse)

Head Honcho has his workers or followers (who are what are called "angels"). He and they start a Genesis Project by taking monkeys and splicing their genes with Head Honcho's and his workers (angels). After a few tries and failed experiments, Homo Sapien finally exists. This explains not only the missing link, but why we have so much ape DNA in us, why there are a few different versions of Humans (erectus, Neandethal, Lucy, and the new one they just found), AND also why we are LIGHT YEARS smarter than any other creature on this planet. LIGHT YEARS. That can not be a coincidence, come on!

So anyway, it seems Head Honcho has this monarchy system going. He is the leader (King), and his workers (like I said - known as Angels in the bible) are his followers. He's very jealous and he wants his creation for himself. No other gods before him.

Now, according to the Annunaki theory, we have Enlil who is being depicted as God in the bible, and we have Enki who is being depicted as Satan in the bible.

Notice how in the bible God and Satan were very close. Satan was God's right hand man until he got kicked out of his so-called kingdom because he had a different agenda.

According to the Annunaki theory, Enki and Enlil were BROTHERS. Ok...

Enlil and his "angels" create the Adam and the Eve - MaleS and femaleS (respectively) (plural) through some kind of genetic engineering. They use some of their own DNA to make a smarter verson of this ape. This explains Junk DNA, and why we have so much ape in us. And like I said, the missing link... And why there are different races... (different types of apes being engineered creates different results).

Enlil, or God's plan was to have his creation all to himself - worship and all. His brother Enki (Satan) sees more potential in these humans, so he goes to what was Eden and shows them that they are more special than what they are being led to believe. Enki shows them the way (FREE WILL). God gets pissed at Sapiens and his brother - banishing both and making life harder for the humans.

The rest is history from there. You have brother against brother fighting over this creation which is us. And it's weird how according to this theory that Satan isn't really the bad guy after all. Enki just went against the grain so he was painted in a bad light.

In the bible, incest was prevalant in the beginning. Adam and Eve fuck, have kids, and they fuck and have kids... Doesn't make sense. I believe it was genetic engineering until the bloodlines were different to the point that humans could procreate on their own without this artificial means...

Now check this out. Remember God wants his prayer and his allegience. Well, every single ET encounter I have ever read (yeah, I know alot are BS, but SOME have to be real) explains that ET's all communicate telepathically... Well... What the fuck is PRAYER??!?!??!? :eek::eek::eek:

Does this make sense yet?

The God in the Old Testament is an immature, bloodhungry entity who fucks up left and right and changes his mind alot. I thought "God" is supossed to be perfect. No. God from the bible is/was just an organic lifeform, impersonating The Great Creation (whatever that is, to be honest).

I had to have had like 5 epiphanies when we were talking about this, because shit clicked so many times:

1: We are the smartest creatures on this planet BY FAR. There is a huge jump in our intelligence level.

2: The Technology boost: Humans (according to science) have been around for 200 million years (that we know of), and in last 300 years we get all of this technology? All of a sudden?? (Bible says that everything we know of is almost 6,000 years old).

3: Our past is shady and you all fuckin know that. All in all we really have no definite idea where we came from.

4: Old Testament God and New Testament God seem like 2 different personalities or entities... What gives?

5: How many (lowercase on the G) gods are/were there? Why is God (or this Enlil) so jealous in the first place? He wants his prayer and worship all to himself...

6: The story of Job. What kind of God would do something like that? It says Satan was egging him on, but still. Sounds like a bunch of kids putting a magnifying glass to a poor ant... :rolleyes:

Once i put ET's in the bible equation, it kind of makes more sense to me.

So what was it? This God (as the bible predicts it) created EVERYTHING including us - is invisible and ubiquitous (everywhere at once) or

God and gods are just other life-forms from somewhere else who had more time to evolve, get their shit together (for the most part), and come here and do their own thing.

To me, it is honestly so fucking clear cut to me, it's maddening others can't or won't see it!

The bibles says quote: "WE created man in OUR own image". I implore you guys to grab a bible, open up genesis and look it up. It's right the fuck there.

So... that's my take. Now, whether or not it's this "Annunaki", SOMETHING has given us jumps, advantages, and has set the stage for us. If you really look at it, you can see it. We are too smart for our own good, but still primal in the case the our emotions can overpower our own logic. It can't be a coincidence that we're this smart from evolution...

I believe in evolution up until humans. I really believe life sprouted up here just like it does everywhere else, but it was just animals. Then these guys came down and did their thing.

And how did these beings (our creators) come to be? Like I said - they could have had enough time to evolve from whatever until they became what they were.

I think apes or other creature may have been able to evolve in their own to intelligence, but not in the time-frame we know of. Life is a few hundred million years old. I think it would take billions to evolve to an Annunaki-type of intelligence... <----- That's all my own personal conjecture, however....

Phew. Incredible, huh?

And don't blast me about Sitchen. Whether he was on to something or not, I conjected this a long time before I even knew who the fuck Sitchen was. For real.

What do you all think (if you made it this far)?

Invisible god or ET's? Or _________________ (Your thoughts).

2. Detailed speculation...

3. Oh, absolutely! I admit that, but so is taking the bible literally, as the book is speculation in itself. They're just stories that I think are based on some true events that got changed and twisted throughout the years, Plus things get lost in translation.

And as far as Science - there are still things about our origins we haven't figured out... I think Science and Religion are both right, but are both wrong...

So speculation yes, but is it plausible? That, my friend is the question. :) That's all I'm saying and asking.

4. I have heard of theories like this other places too. There is a History Channel documentary which gives some evidence that god and his angles could have been aliens.

There is also a theory (forgot the name sorry) but it goes as far to say that these aliens seem to come from a 10th planet and they genetically engineered us to mine gold. They supposedly made us smarter so we could take commands, apes and other animals couldn't at the time. This explains our greater intelligence and also explains why we are the only primates that are so weak (we are 5x weaker than any other primate.) Moreover this 10th planet is in a very elliptical orbit and periodically comes quite close to Earth, hence why and how they came here for gold. Why they needed gold is unknown. Most of this comes from ancient symarion(?) religious or historical (based on your point of view) texts. Similar writings are seen in all cultures apparently (think gods coming from the sky). More over all this ties into the Mayan calender 2012 doomsday thing. Apparently the winter solstice in 2012 is when that extra planet will be coming around again.

I think these whole aliens created humans then ruled over them for a while thing could actually explain a lot.

For intances human nature. Some believe we are all inherently good, others that we are bad and etc etc. If we originally had mentors, then the first generation would have watched an learned, just like kids to this day. When the aliens left we just copied them. Some people jumped up as leaders and others followed, some fought. All things we would have learned from our alien overlords. More over this explains how in their absence (now) we are confused. Are we good or bad?

Also think about why gold, In every culture on the planet, is cherished. If you have gold, then u have money anywhere on the entire planet. So why and when did gold become so damn important?

Im not saying I believe in these theories, but they answer the questions...

5. #5 Senior PoopiePants, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    Yeah, you're talking about Nibiru and Sumerian Tablets and myths...

According to the Annunaki theory, yeah there is this Niburu, but I am on the fence on that one until it's discovered or until it fucks shit up in 2012,

It all does answer alot of questions, though. Or it seems to make sense of things...

And the Gold thing. While I find it fucked up and have a hard time believing we were created as a slave race (yikes), you're right. Why IS gold so important and precious? It's gold gold gold! Always has been.

If that's true, then that's fucked up and that explains why some of us are good and some of us are bad:

We were created, toyed with as youngsters, and then abandoned. Now, put this analogy to that of a parent and child type of situation. What happens to a kid who gets fucked with when young and then abandoned? They turn out fucked-up for the most part, and quite frankly, that is how we are as humans - collectively speaking.

We are fucking LOST. We don't know who are parents are FOR SURE, and I think I will take that resentment to my grave. And that is why I will not worship this "God" and thank him. God or this Enlil - whatever...

I might say a little prayer tonight saying something like, "Thanks but no thanks, and that's it". We shouldn't have to worship something the way these things are commanding us to. That's megalomaniacal IMHO.

But yeah. I think as beings that are sentient with perhaps the most intense emotions on this planet, we fucking DESERVE to know our origins, but no. It's all stories and conjecture (just like what I'm typing!), but no.

We're fucking lost, and I can NEVER EVER forgive our creator for abandoning us the way he/they did. If they were still around like said in the bible, shit would happen differently. The concept of faith would or should not be necessary!

Gah! I'm sorry. I just get so emotional over this and I think rightfully so. It seems like a big game - all of it, but that's a different story...

Oh, and if reincarnation is indeed true, you can best believe that all of the shit we went through in other lives could have an impact on our behaviors now...

And edit to add: We can do the right things in life and not be bound by the contraints of religion... Just wanted to say that.

6. very good read, and good points/observations/statements.
    defiantly gave me a new way to look at things ..

i wish i could type more.. but the muscle relaxer is kicking in...:wave:

7. Thanks :) Enjoy that (muscle relaxers and the story)! :)

Here is a run-down of this story. It's from something called The Terra Papers:

Robert Morning Sky is a native American Indian with a interesting story, this story is supposedly the hidden history of Earth and man. Robert has connected Babylonian and Greek mythological legend to extraterrestrial intervention that is still part of our planet today. I met Robert after his presentation at a UFO convention few years ago. His presentation was very entertaining he danced in full Native American Indian headdress as he told us a story. His composure was light and funny but not diluting the seriousness of his story.
    What he told us about a personal experience of his Grandfather. The story begins when his Grandfather went on a vision quest with five other men. One night a streak of light crossed the horizon hitting the ground and releasing a large flash. Baffled by this the men decided to investigate. What they discovered and found out wilder than most sci-fi novels. Robert has self published 2 books called Terra I and Terra II. Which he claims is the hidden history of Earth American Indian leaders do not want Robert to speak of this incident publicly. Oddly enough and there seem to be other forces with the same idea. Since Robert has released his books and gone out on the lecture circuit he has had threats and one attempt on his life, Why?
    On August 13, 1947 in the New Mexico Desert, little more than a month after the infamous [COLOR=#00FF00 ! important][COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]Roswell[/COLOR][/COLOR] New Mexico UFO crash incident. Six young men including Roberts grandfather that evening witness a streak of light come from the sky and a large flash at its impact. The men decided to investigate and discovered the wreckage of twisted metal and charred desert brush. Within the wreckage they found a silvery unconscious alien being injured but alive. The youths decided to take the being back to there their camp before the military would inevitably arrive. They spent a long time nursing their visitor back to health, which they named 'Star Elder'. Using soups and fruits they eventually revived the being. The being came to trust the men and using a small crystal the being began to communicate. The being let the men know that what he was about to tell them would hurt their pride.
    According to Robert the being pointed out that their involvement with Earth was not always benevolent. And that man has been guided and misled, and they have been our gods and our devils. The being said there was a war in the skies above and enemy forces had downed his ship. The being claimed that a galactic war of conquest rages over our heads wherein Earth and man is the prize.
    He said they call our [COLOR=#00FF00 ! important][COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]galaxy[/COLOR][/COLOR] Eridanus and claimed that kingdoms have risen and fallen here. Series of wars have engulfed the galaxy civilizations have prospered and fallen, no single empire has endured for long. There is a group of intergalactic conquerors who took over a crucial star lane. This passageway being a main thoroughfare for intergalactic travelers. As this regime concord new star systems, their power grew and heavy tolls and embargoes were charged to all who passed. The weapons used were described as light beam (laser) and [COLOR=#00FF00 ! important][COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]sound [COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]waves[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] powerful enough to disintegrate solid objects. This sound wave technology is also used to transport objects from one place to another. Part of their fleet included giant space crafts, these are planet size globes with full armaments much like the Death Star from star wars. Coincidentally this giant craft brought death and destruction everywhere it went.
    Within Eridanus new solar system was being formed and the potential for untapped precious ores started a colonization effort. Independent settlements on many moons began thriving. Facilities to extract ores were constructed. The task of transforming the atmosphere to a more suitable environment was a tedious one. The production of heavy metals and the abundance of gold made the new solar system indispensable.
    There was a short war and the original settlers were wiped out. Robert refers this battle to an ancient legend written on Babylonian clay tablet which describes a battle in the skies. It describes a battle in which a prince defeats a king and before the battle is over the prince bites the kings genitals. This I hope is symbolic for the kings sake.
    The conquering regime began developing and building on new planets in this solar system. A genesis scientific center was built on one of the planets and terraforming efforts began with atmospheric conditioning to help reduce the poisonous levels of nitrogen in the air. And the release of carefully engineered plants and animals in to the environment. The most significant project undertaken by the regime at the center was the creation of hybrid creatures. The hybrids created here would forever change the things to come.
    According to the story the hybrids were created in secrete at the center but the word got out that something significance had been created. These hybrids were created and bred for use in the labor fields. These creatures were strong and intelligence. The regime decided to breed these beasts to use. Careful planning and precise breeding schedules permitted certain beasts to mate, but only under the strictest supervision. It was part of the charter of how they would allow the creation and usage of these new animals. The creator of these beasts had his own ideas. And he secretly began his own alternative training program. Part of this program was to let them experience the pleasure of unsupervised sex, letting the beasts react from basic instincts and engage in the pleasure of intimacy. Soon the beasts behavior began to change, a disregard of established commands became clear. Any and all renegade creatures were severally punished and instantly thrown out into the wild. A new rule was imposed that every beast must attend an obedience lesson every seventh period. Strangely enough that sounds like our concept of Sabbath.
    The beasts creator went on journeys locating pockets of rejected beasts in the wild. He helped them learn to speak and taught them how to use fire, build shelter and make clothing. In time several beasts exhibited exceptional ability to learn. The genetic manipulation had purposely limited the beast to minimal communication and understanding. This was done in order to keep the beasts docile and servile. The beasts in the wild, with uncontrolled sexual activity grew quickly in number. A couple of scientists from the center who we not supposed to have any contact with the beasts would go out into the wild and help the beasts develop a sense of belonging to a family, and a sense of shaping and choosing their own destiny.
    These beasts gained their independence and eventually became semi integrated back into the system, but were on a clearly different path than their [COLOR=#00FF00 ! important][COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]environmentally[/COLOR][/COLOR] controlled kin. Their kin from the controlled environment became valuable creatures and were used on many other planets in the administration of small kingdoms. They became part of an interplanetary chess game and the beasts learned about war.
    A underground rebel group of reptilian beings overthrew the regime forcing them out of the solar system. The genesis scientist left taking many of his followers and some of the beasts with him to the Pleaides star system. Once the takeover was complete the reptoids using mind altering techniques ordered the systematic alteration of the remaining beasts minds reprogramming them to hide to recollection of the takeover. The reptoids constructed huge towers which transmitted a cloud of electronic signals designed to keep the beasts in a fogged and docile state. Sounds much like the proven results that ([COLOR=#00FF00 ! important][COLOR=#00FF00 ! important]ELF[/COLOR][/COLOR]) extremely low frequency exhibit. The beasts continued every seventh day visits for obedience lessons. Doctrines which would support the new empire became dogma.
    We are these beasts! Robert believes we have been deceived for the last at least four thousand years. The reptilians are still here, Native American who know of them call them 'CHET-C' Lizard Men. Emerging from their lairs to torment and use humans for their own agendas. Abductees also speak of reptoid type aliens in their experiences.
    This is a very rough summary of Roberts Morning Sky's Terra Papers. The details of the story he tells are quite astounding. Intergalactic monarchies and how the forces of greed, manipulation and vengeance are very much like our own. Our micro cosmic society is a reflection of the macro cosmic universe. One of Roberts closing remarks was "So long as man seeks salvation 'out there' he paves the way for beings vying to become his overlords.

----------------------

Sorry about the HTML codes. I copied and pasted that all from somewhere else...

And a link to the actual Terra Papers:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...rs+pdf&usg=AFQjCNGO0UQG-irkgaHWOBvV01WURbGnIQ

8. I just realized something:
    According to these Terra Papers (and as stated in the above post), these Annunaki came here and Terraformed our planet and added some more creatures.

Maybe that explains why God in the bible says he created the Heavens, the Earth and the Creatures...

Creating the sky I would totally assume is changing up the atmosphere. Terraforming the Earth explains "creating" the Earth, and giving us these extra creatures can explain creating them as well...

IF this is all true (just a theory, people), then Head Honcho is simply lying by omission and like I said, exalting himself to the Supreme Creator...

Just my 2 pennies here.

9. I have a much more detailed response in my thread on the same page but I'll say this much. When you say, "we have no idea how life began," that's a little misleading. Read up on some microbiology and you'll find we have a pretty damn good idea of how we got here.

And if Aliens just somehow breathed life into us, how do you explain Lucy? Australopithecus afarensis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's clear proof how at least we humans came to be. It shows many things like the pelvic bone and arm and leg dimensions working their way from being chimp-like to more like that of present day humans.

I will concede it is a possibility that aliens did what you're saying, but the likely hood of it is incredibly small. And while I do believe in life on other planets, the chances of them having reached us or reaching us any time soon is also incredibly small.

10. #10 Senior PoopiePants, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    ^^^ But that's what I was talking about in your thread about Occam's Razor: we only think it's impossible for ET's to transgress the interstellar space barrier because OUR own space technology can only take a man to the moon (and unmanned probes to Mars and Jupiter in 6 month and 5 years, respectively).

We are not that far along with technology yet. Hell, we're still using Jet Propulsion! That is extremely primitive right there, but that's just my belief. I don't know what's outside of the collective paradigm any more than the next person...

And as far as Lucy and the new one they just found, they are still predecessors to us, and there are still missing links in-between them, no? I could be wrong, but maybe not.

Like I said in one of these posts about where these Annunaki or ET's could have come to be in the first place (I failed to mention it in your thread - my bad), they could have had a way way way longer time to evolve than us. According to Science, the Earth is 4.5 Billion years old, and The Universe is almost 14 Billion. What if these being's home planet (or wherever they came from) is 9 or 10 billion years old, and their planetary configuration of life began about 2 billion years after? That still gives them that much more time to evolve.

Also like I said, I believe in evolution. I just don't believe us Sapiens evolved naturally THE WAY WE DID or IN THE SAID TIME-FRAME. It's still too shrouded in mystery from a scientific point of view. Too many different theories: Panspermia, Life sparking here spontaneously, etc. I believe something could have evolved from the apes naturally (adding a few more million years to the present time). It just seems like we were given a hand. It really does.

The bible says "God" helped us. Also, according to Science, this new "Ardi" is 4.4 Million years old. So, as far as we know, Humans have been around for almost 4 1/2 million years, but all of a sudden during Sumeria (I think about 4,000 BC), we get down with Agriculture? We start becoming smarter. Then come the 1700's and BAM! All of this technology.

I don't know dude. Something fishy is going here, and I think it has been for awhile. The bible should be the first clue to this...

Hey, remember - these are still all just opinions. I don't claim this is the right way. It just sounds plausible in my eyes...

Will we ever know for sure what the real deal is? Only time will tell...

Oh, and one more thing: How did we figure out fire? How did we figure out to smoke a plant and get high? There are literally a million things that we found out. Come on. We may be smart, but we're not THAT smart... It really reminds me of how I am with music:

I am not the best at creating an entire song or melody. I mean - I've had my share, but I'm not prolific in my eyes. BUT, I can take a song and add to it, I can take a vocal line and add articulations. I'll take a boring bass line and make it a little more interesting. That's how I look at it with us humans.

I don't think we're smart enough to create things (incredible inventions), but we can sure as hell build on others... Any time there was a huge discovery from scratch, I kinda believe that we were given a hand, and we ran with it from there.

Perfect example: Ben Franklin discovered electricity, and from there it just went down. But before that, we weren't making that much progress. Ever since we discovered electricity, look what happened...

11. You guys are soo high. I'm just looking at all these blocks of texts and thinking how high you guys must be too write soooo much about aliense ahha

12. Dude, I smoked yesterday afternoon, and before that I haven't smoke in 2 weeks...

Not being a dick when I say this, trust me, but dude. Actually READ what was typed and then come back to me.

Making a judgement call like that before reading something doesn't quite make sense... If after you read the blocks of text (yeah hehe) and you still think it's corny, no prob, dude. No hard feelings to anyone!

Just read. Reading is good for the soul. DO IT, or the aliens will probe ya... Haha J/K! :laughing:
    :bolt:

13. Just one quick question, you're putting a lot of faith into this alien species. You say, how did we figure out fire or how smoking weed is the shit? Well how the fuck did this alien species figure out interstellar travel? You're ascribing the same sort of qualities to these aliens as you would a supreme being. Why couldn't we of made all those discoveries? You know thousands of years ago in Baghdad, they discovered electricity? You know certain cultures are known to of started to work on manned flight? If chimpanzees today can grasp the use of tools without our intervention than why wouldn't we of figured out the use of fire and the wheel?

I believe there's a certain amount of validity to the theory that maybe aliens visited us a while back, it's really in the ancient art and architecture more than anything. And there are certain things in many of their mythologies that mention people descending from the heavens with pictorials that seem like ancient astronauts (I too can watch the History channel). But until I see some proof that some supreme beings (god for some, aliens for yourself) descended from the heavens and gave us a mind, I will ascribe it to science fiction and nothing more.

14. #14 Senior PoopiePants, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    I said it before, dude. The age of the Earth and the age of the Universe: 4.5 and 13.8 billion years respectively... <--- As far as we even know!!! It could be infinite, which is what I am betting on.

If some race even has a 3 billion year head-start, that's alot of time to evolve and learn on their own.

And according to this Annunaki theory, they did their splicing and shit to make us smarter than apes, but at the same token they kept us "dumbed down" to a certain degree - way way way more dumbed down than the ones who did the splicing. They did this to supposedly keep us docile and from knowing the truth. <--- All from the Terra Papers, of course...

It just seems like we were helped in some way. The biggest giveaway is the technology jump from the 1700's and on. AND the technology jump from about 4,000 BC and on.

Shouldn't that all have happened in a linear fashion as opposed to exponentially? That's all I'm saying.

Hey, I'm not trying to convince you on this. I'm just giving my perception. No offense, but it sounds like you're getting a little aggravated. If I'm wrong I do sincerely aplologize.

I'm just on the pursuit for truth, that's all. Can I be wrong? Absomotherfuckinglutely. Can I be 100% wrong - of course!

It's just there is a shady past as to our origins and how things came to be how there are now. That shit just doesn't seem natural how things are now. There are a lot of different religions, races, and languages. If we came from apes or monkeys, would there be THIS MANY different kinds of races? I would think there would be different subtypes of humans just like there are different kinds of simians (or whatever the category is for apes in general). I would think we would have different ear sizes (very different from one another), different kinds of eyes, modified body types, etc, but no. We just vary in color and (for the Asians) eye angle. And lets face it: We do not look too much like apes and monkeys. Similar, but no. Look at the face (around the mouth and nose) - the hair ALL OVER (we're called hairless apes - except for me ahahah), and the cranium shape and size. There definitely is a missing link! And there seems to be missing links between our predecessors.

If the bible didn't exist, I would be with you all the way, but there seems to be some historical parallels with the Annunaki (or ET) theory, science and the bible.

I'm on the fence about this Great Creation thing (what COULD be the true god or creator). If anything, I will call it Intelligent Infinity, but l'm still on the fence.

But that God from the bible seems like it's portraying itself as something it is not.

Listen, I don't like religions. I think they are ways to control and they have caused more harm than good. But like I said - there are parallels with the historical part of it. The time-span of things (Earth and Universe being created 6,000 years ago) seems incorrect, and the part about having this God as the ONLY God, and also how if you don't believe in Jesus you burn for eternity. Those things I don't buy.

Now, I appreciate some of the ten commandments (Don't kill, don't steal, honor the parents, and do unto others as they have done to you). I think those are awesome! But that is it in my eyes. All of the other shit is crap.

Just me.

Agree to disagree?

15. #15 KundaliniRising, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    Well theres on big flaw you have there, and that is that Enlil did not genetically engineer humans. Enlil didn't even agree with "playing god" in the first place, it was Enki who made humans. He had to tamper with it quite a bit, in order for us to be able to reproduce, and in order to do that, he had to give us a bit more of the Annunaki's "essence". Well, Enlil was pissed about making us so much like them, it'd be like the response you'd get today if we engineered a monkey and made it too close to human. They were being made in the Eden, which was Enlils domain on earth, and in his anger of making them so similar to the Annunaki, he's throws them out so that no further manipulations can be made to humans. One of the female annunaki tries to reason with Enlil saying "But the branch of long life we did not give" (hmm, branch/tree? branch/DNA strand?) He throws us out anyway, but Enki is never cast out of the group, that was a fabrication of the Bible in order to create an evil being to be the opposite of god.

Just wanted to clarify that for you.

16. fair enough and an interesting read... though, for the point that we're the smartest by far, well, i've read articles online that the smarter apes we've discovered are about the same relative IQ as some of our "not so smart" humans...

such to the point where some organizations are pettitioning the UN to give apes sentient "status" and thusly some protection under the charter of rights and freedoms.

i'll try and find links though that may not happen immidiately as my connection is going bonkers.

17. im reading this all and its great info.... keep posting I am quite interested

18. First comment before I forget, will add a second more detailed one later.

You say this explains why gold is so important. Think of it the other way around. The importance of gold explains its use in this myth. Just saying, it's just as plausible, if not moreso, when reversed.

19. Cool story, bro!

haha but in all seriousness. that is a good story with a lot of logical evidence. I would also add the ancient aliens shit from History channel.

but... who created the ET's? that is kind of a dickhead question

also, I do not believe in any god so I always take a very skeptic approach to theories like this. Well friend, only time will tell, we are getting so much new technology that maybe in our lifetimes (which I believe will be prolonged shortly due to nano technology etc.) we will gather more clues from space...

till then, keep speculating.

I meant to write more elaborate ideas etc. but I am very tired and can't collect my thoughts well.

20. I stand corrected. But I thought that's how it went down according to The Terra Papers...