One of my close friends died today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Headhunterpipes, Nov 26, 2018.

1. He had a massive stroke ,, they are taking him off life support as I write this .
    He was 14 years younger then me ,,
    I was helping him grow his first MJ plant .
    It was one month into flowering ..

RIP Gerald .

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Im sorry man. Never gets any easier.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So sorry to hear that Rest well Gerald.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I seem to be outliving most of my childhood friends and it sure hurts to see them go.

Most recently a good friend I first met in grade one died from a heart attack. They found him in his easy chair a few days after. Remote still in hand and a beer at his elbow next to his stash box. Not a terrible way to go.

Five years ago my very best friend from when I was about 10 didn't have it so easy. Pancreatic cancer got him and it was no fun at all. I live 1500 miles away but went out and spent 4 days with him about 6 months before he passed. A month after I was out there he went into hospice and that's where he died.

Sorry to hear about your friend but as we age it's inevitable that these things will happen. Growing old sux but so does the alternative.

peace.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thank you all ,

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. #7 panoulis, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Sorry for your loss man, i lost a close friend too last year, he died in front of us while he was inside a watermill running like rats do inside their cages. He was an adrenaline junkie and he didn't fear death..unfortunately he developed high speed and the watermill was unable to stop...then our beloved friend Christos cut his head off and that was a very very sad and bad experience at the same time..i hope that no one will ever see something like that in front his eyes..take care and sorry for your loss again. Life is a bitch sometimes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sorry for your loss my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm sorry for your loss, mate. Remember Gerald well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. That sucks man I lost an old friend to methadone earlier this year

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. The family wants me to finish raising his one MJ plant ..
    Funny maybe his mom and dad will partake when the plant is harvested .
    I was also the last person to photograph him so , need to get those photo for the family members .

Hate this shit ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I'm sorry for you loss! I have never lost a friend but I did lose my dad and a cousin I was really closed to. Its best to keep all the good memories in your mind and heart so everytime you think of Gerald you will smile instead of be sad. R.I.P Gerald!

~Toni~

12. Condolences my man. That's rough.

• Winner Winner x 1