one of most relaxing things in the world..

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeRises, Jan 25, 2011.

1. must be to just sit in front of a lake (or beach or whatever), really early in the morning, maybe early enough to see the sunrise, with some orange juice or coffee or beverage of choice, while smoking a joint by yourself or with one or two close friends. then proceed to enjoy your favorite breakfast.

i would really like to do this at some point, maybe over the summer..

what's your idea of the most relaxing thing you could do? (i'm going to assume marijuana is involved in most scenarios but this is not required)

2. Ive done that, except we were chambering a car at the beach right after a rave. :hello:

3. Fuck yes i love doing that. Every time i go to florida i at least bring a quarter ha

4. @OP lemme start by sayin that sounds so chill. weed in the early morning feels good

5. I wish that was possible here in New York :(

6. This might sound really weird, but for me to be fully relaxed I would have to enjoy that scene alone, having other people around would probably spoil it for me.

7. death brings me a lot of comfort.

8. 20 cones + Kansas = forever.....

:)

(kansas the band btw)

9. #9 Heart, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    For me I think some of the most peaceful / relaxing moments of my life so far have been standing on top of a mountain with no noise but a gentle breeze blowing, birds singing, and the sun beating down on me. I recently went up to the highest point in WV (Spruce Knob) and it was one of the most peaceful places I've ever been. Just something so serene about standing on top of a mountain. That's my most relaxing spot. Spruce Knob Lake is also an awesome place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdecuZ02PLw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdecuZ02PLw[/ame]

10. no i can definitely appreciate that. it's a different experience with and without others present, although i'm not sure which i would prefer without experiencing both.

11. My mates and I did this when we hiked 150 miles this summer... it was absolutely amazing... Sat on a log in the middle of a river(slow running) drank coffee and baileys and lightly smoked on spliffs... God I love life.