One more time or is it gone in the wind?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Oct 15, 2012.

1. #1 HelpMeOutHo, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    Ayo, GC, need some input once again. Something my friend told me prompted me to feel like I should ask this question to a wider demographic of my peers.

As some of you may know I had an incident with one of my female friends where I tried to kiss her after she was flirting with me for weeks only to shut me down hard after I was finally able to capitalize on the opportunity.

I obviously had to move on and I was able to meet another chick who's pretty cool. She has interesting things to say (opinionated and book smart and loves music which is a turn on for me regardless of genre) and I definitely find her very sexy. she has a tat and some shit pierced (she's shown me her pierced tit before, very nice.)

one of the first times we'd met (2nd) she seemed like she was expressing interest and i knew I was gonna try to bag that. fast forward to a little less than a week ago we meet up at this party i knew she was gonna be at cuz my crew and her crew know each other pretty well. that day was weak for me cuz I didn't hang around her at all that night, just moshing in the basement and afterwards asked if she was gonna come chill at my boys' crib to kick it and hopefully set the mood. she said no pretty firmly and I saw her talking to some other dude and I thought I blew it.

fast forward to this weekend and she comes to my friends place for a party he was having which was mad fun. she rolls through with her friends and I start doing work. I chat her up but don't show her too much attention and just spread good vibes to everyone in the cut. we're all having a good time and she says she's leaving with some people and asks me if I wanna come. I barely did shit but she was inviting me over? I thought it was too good to be true!

it's me and her friend walking back to her place and while we're walking I try to put my arm around her waist to reinforce what I assumed was going to happen as well as the fact that she looked cold crossing her arms and walking briskly. she's says no and i can't grab her ass in a playful manner. but I wasn't even trying to grab her ass in the first place but i just use that to tease her a bit and say some slick shit. i tell her she's too sexy to resist and she says "i know but you have to wait till we get back".

we get to her place and i don't remember exactly what happened but after maybe 5-10 mins of being there she gets pissed at me and says "i think it's a good idea if you leave" I dunno what the fuck happened? this hands down has been the most up front about what I want and almost gotten it. we were flirting and bantering very well, she was very open to everything I said at my friends house. pretty much there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I was gonna get it as soon as we got back and had a chance to be alone.

was I too drunk? did I say something stupid (which probably wasn't the case)? did she not appreciate the fact I teased her? granted, I was very hands on but at the same time if we were gonna fuck she knows I'd be man handling like a mofo, what's a little arm around her waist cuz she was cold?

seriously, i'm a good fucking guy and charming when I want to be, why can't I get laid? it's not like i'm not even leaving my comfort zone. it's not like i'm scared of pussy. i want that shit in my face. sexually, i'm very different person then I was a year ago and I'm proud of that. my friend said I shouldn't try to hook up with her again but she wants to fuck, I know it. she always tweets about how she wishes she had someone to share her bed with and someone to kiss her and shit like that. I wanna be that guy and I've been taking the incentives.

What do you guys think? Sorry for the pseudo-vent, just didn't think it was that hard to get laid once you stopped giving as many fucks........

fyi, yes i have tasted the sweet juices before.

tl;dr interesting and chaotic read. do it, you know you wanna.....!

2. You're either being too pushy or completely misinterpreting situations.

3. [quote name='"Niveuspuer"']You're either being too pushy or completely misinterpreting situations.[/quote]

Pretty much this.

Honestly, it sounds like you can't take a hint. And drunk guys that can't take a hint are extremely unattractive to women.

4. i wish i thought my problem was that easy but honestly man... why the fuck did she invite me over after a party at like fucking 1ish, for milk and cookies? is it improper etiquette to recognize when someone is in to you until it's consummated?

5. aight, i guess if you guys are on the same page i'm missing something here. if my "pushiness" was that unattractive i dunno why she even acknowledged me at all that at that point in time. fine, i was drunk but i wasn't sloppy i was just doing me and playing it cool. (or, apparently my obscure version of it)

6. women are fucked man, if you're certain you were playing it cool, then you probs were. god for all we know she's like testing you or something. women come up with the dumbest shit some times, it's rare to find a genuinely cool woman. BUT when you do, bag that shit!

7. I don't know man, I didn't mean to sound like an asshole if it came off that way. But when she invited you over, it was with a group of people, not just the two of you. Maybe she just wanted to hang out. Girls, unlike most guys, can hang out with members of the opposite sex without wanting to fuck them. You don't remember what happened right before she told you to leave?

8. i used the wrong words. she invited me over with not a group of her friends but one girl who's she is friends with who was gonna be on her way shortly, anyway. her house was merely a checkpoint for said friend. when we were walking me and the girl were walking in tandem, next to each other while her friend was keeping her distance from the back. i remember wondering why she created such a huge buffer. also the that same friend kept making jokes like "you better take care of her, she's my baby" blah blah blah, some chick shit. at the actual house their were two people there who were fucking and doing their own thing and one single chick who's pretty low key and does her own thing.

one thing i do remember is she forgot her key or something so we're waiting in the hall sitting on the ground for a bit. then we get inside and i plop down on the couch and say something that's not coming to me at the moment, lol. it wasn't anything vulgar or insinuating i was gonna poke her but it may have been a bit opinionated and maybe overconfident. i remember the feeling of what i said but not the actual words if that makes sense. but even then i find it hard to believe that completely turned her off.

she hasn't had sex in a while from what i've gathered and is very eager. like i said before he has mad tweets about sharing her bed, kissing, wanting someone to share some time with, etc.

9. bump... i'd like some advice as to what i'm doing wrong and how it could/should be corrected...

10. step back and let her come to you, if she wants you she will

11. You're leaving out a key piece of information here. You've mentioned it numerous times in this thread and each post increases the significance of this moment.

It sounds like you know what you said and maybe to embarrassed to say it. After all, you said you weren't that drunk.

12. This. It kinda seems like you remember everything but this part, and the way the story goes i think that one part might have the most significance

13. dun.. dun.. dun....

14. i can say with relative certainty i didn't say anything. i didn't talk shit or insult anyone. that i'm 100% sure of. i was in a friendly environment and was bantering with this dude who's fucking one of her roommates. i feel like she was just being weird about the whole situation. there were alot of people in the living room when we got there and maybe she just felt awkward about it. cuz i just recently met these chicks as friends and now she brings me to her room 2 weeks later after a party, something really unexpected especially because we are pretty different people in certain aspects but that just arouses me even more. just trying to see how i should proceed because she was sending some strong signals before that weekend began.