One love

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleBowl, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I have a terribly scary mind consisting of gore, death and horror. Basicly a living horror movie that I have to deal with every day. I'v found that whenever I smoke, I turn from that to a completly loving, caring person who loves life, people and the world. Literly one love. Any one else have the same thing or something related to that with them?

:love:

2. Nah dude. For real?

3. haha thats pretty funny. when im in a argument with my girlfriend i usually stress and think about it to much but when i smoke i dont even care anymore haha. idk if that related or not but w.e

4. I would seek professional help if that were the case for me. In all seriousness.

5. I'm on depression meds :devious:

6. That's good. I guess.

7. Well i'd hate to be around you while you're on a T-break.

8. Dude, I have to kill baby chicks for work... It's horrible. :(

9. It is good you're seeking help if that is the case. I took depression meds when I was teenager, they fucked me up more than I already was. I like to think medicine has improved some in the past ten years.

10. Nah I'm still fun to hang around and such, just because I have problems doesn't mean I talk about it 24/7, I just keep it to myself usually. I just posted this thread to see if anyone deals with the same thing, and uses MJ to help it (Well pretty much temporarily get rid of it), but so far I guess not.