One Kind Of Spam Mail I HAD To Share lol!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nushaganazad, Jun 16, 2006.

1. guys, who else has been getting these lol? at first i didnt know how to take this seriously haha, i just laughed. too bad its not truth lol

Dear Creamer,

I am a staff of Equitorial Trust Bank Ltd; my name is Mr. Benjamin Egobia, a banker. I am the Personal Account Manager to Engr. A. Creamer who was formerly an oil merchant in Nigeria hereinafter, referred to as my clientele. On 21st April, 1999, my clientele, his wife, and their three children were involved in a road accident on (Shagamu) Lagos-Benin Expressway and all the family died in this fatal road mishap. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clientele's extended relatives without success. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name on the internet, to locate any member of his family that can partner with me for the purpose of repatriating the money hence I contacted you. Before my clientele's death, he had an account valued at about (20.5 million U.S Dollars).

Recently, my bank (Equitorial Trust Bank Ltd) during her last Annual General Meeting (AGM) arrived at a decision to confiscate any account that has been unclaimed/unserviceable or dormant for the past Six (6) years. Since I have been unsuccessful in my search for the relative(s) of late Engr. A. Creamer for years, I will enjoin you to approach the bank(Equitorial Trust Bank Ltd) as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name with him so that the proceeds of this account valued at (20.5 Million U.S Dollars) can be paid to you.

As a matter of business, the sharing formula runs thus: 35% to me and 60% to you and 5% set aside to offset expenses incurred by either of the parties in course of the transaction. Meanwhile, the services of an attorney shall be contracted to help source all necessary legal documents to back up your claim of next of kinship.

All I require is your honesty and unreserved cooperation for a smooth transaction. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legal arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Have my best regards and God bless you.

Mr. Benjamin Egobia.

2. now that you mention it, i think i remember a great uncle with that name..........

3. he-ha hahaha creamer OooOoo

4. He said creamer yo HAHA! JOE>

5. be nice if that money was really yours creamer:)