Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hitters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MadHatter420, May 22, 2009.

1. I've been smokin for years and some people I met recently who dont smoke that often kind of freaked when I pulled out a One Hitter instead of a joint. Now where I come from a one hitter aint that big of a deal. You load it, then you smoke it...big fucking deal. Either way they pretty much sed "Dude wtf are you doing? what the fuck is that shit!? get that shit out of here and roll a fucking blunt". Either way, i told em to fuck off and i just smoked it in the one hitter. Anyone else here like one hitters or is it just me? I find them convenient for when you just wanna blaze incognito or when you're tryin to conserve bud.

2. Naw man you ain no G homie if you ain smokin bluntz righhh?

No.. I have a onie myself, and I love it. If I'm alone and want a quick smoke up its perfect. As for blunts and joints, not everyone likes them. The way I see it, its what you're smoking not how you smoke it.

3. I like packing snaps in a bong...like a 1/4 of my bowl or less so I just get 1 nice hit sometimes but I don't own a one hitter. I know a bunch who do, don't see anything wrong with it at all.

4. Well dude that is kind of fucked up one hitters are usually for like 1 to 2 people max just because it only gives off a few hits. In my personal experience I had a 1 hitter that looks like a cigarette and it was BAD LUCK! any time I smoked out of it I always would get caught by the cops or something bad would happen so i just trashed the shit. Also for the fuckers telling you to roll a blunt can fuck off cuz maybe you dont want to waste that much weed or something but shit idk. If you offered to blaze them up the you need to blaze them up i mean atleast a good size bowl c'mon.

5. I love my Dugout.

6. i got one that looks like a cigarette so its perfect for a quick smoke on the way to school and whatnot, other than my one hitter and my pipe, i love a good joint. not too big of a fan of blunts though, i hate the harsh smoke you get from blunts

7. used it, not a fan.

i much prefer a bong or my new bubbler.

8. I think he is talking about one-hitter pipes, for example, sneak-a-tokes. Personally, I am not really a fan, just because they get resinated too quickly and clog often. They also get hot after just a couple of hits, and unless you are smoking dank out of it, you are going to have to be packing it often.

9. actually i told them all i had was my one hitter, they looked kind o puzzled so i asked them if they knew what it was. they just sed yea and wanted to act like hot shit, either way these 2 guys are like the "wannabe stoners" and asked to come smoke with me so thats kind o y i told em to fuck off, i would o had no problem explaining what the hell a one hitter was haha

10. yeah i want to get a dugout, just cause its perfect for the city and the unexpected

11. i dont have one so i said no
    but i have been thinkin bout buyin a dugout.
    sometimes i just need a "pick me up" and
    more times then not i'm in a situation where
    time and or place wont allow for the process of rollin a blunt.

12. yeah i use my 1 hitter (dugout) all the time. It stays in my car at all times... it's nice just grabbing a quick hit or 2 on the way to the bank or grocery store without the car stinking from a whole joint.

13. I love one hitters because you get fresh greens every time! and I believe it gets you higher then one big ass bowl.

14. #14 JustAmemba, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    I use this one from time to time. To be honest, one hitters give great hits, I have no problem with them what so ever.

[​IMG]

15. yeah fresh greens is nice too!

and man.. i was just talking about this the other day. I swear taking hits off the dugout gets me way more high than anything else.
    I'm sure it doesn't but it feels like it sometimes.

maybe because i use it out of the house and during the day a lot.. i donno. :smoking:

16. my old man and me were driving to my sisters wedding. it was only an hour and half drive if we took the parkway and what not but we decided to go scenic route. he smokes daily, and knows that i do as well. on occasion we'll throw a nug at one another just for good measure. i knew it was inevitable we were going to smoke over the weekend but as soon as we got onto the roads he used to drive as a kid (loooong straight roads, surrounded by trees no traffic) he pulls out a dugout. it got anywhere from 2-3 good hits out of it. my first time with a "one hitter" and i must say i enjoyed the high just as much as smoking a bong or a nice blunt

17. yea i use mine on the daily its so convenient. And yea after like 2 full things of it.. like 4-5 hits total... im pretty freakin high. Def gets me the highest per hit

18. I have a piece, and my friend has a one hitter, the only problem is getting the ash out of it when done.

19. One hitters are fine. I always pull out my keychain pipe and never really hear complaints. Its nice because the one and only hit you take is green. I mostly snap from a pipe or bong though and maybe a spliff once or twice a month.

20. lol yeah man.. i was banging that thing on the dashboard today and couldn't get the ash out. I keep forgetting to grab a few paperclips so i can poke it through.