Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One hitters vs. Fat bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUDDAMUNK, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Do you like packing small bowls and clearing them in one rip, or fat bowls and taking it hit by hit?

I always liked one hitters better, but now that my tolerance is too high I prefer milking a fatty.

2. Packing small bowls is annoying as fuck. I like packing a nice faaaaatttttttyyyyy and ripping on it for a good 5 minutes till my lungs are sore

3. One hits from the bong. Still a massive hit, and every one is green.

4. ^ that's how i like it, and if you want more just pack another :D. I hate when people try to hit a fatty, cant take it and just end up wasting weed.

5. Fat bowls man...

6. Used to do fatties then moved to more small bowls so I get greens :)

7. With fat bowls you lose hit quality. With one hitters the taste is always great.

8. It depends on if you mean an ACTUAL one-hitter, like those little pieces that look like cigarettes and are just a hollow tube. I don't like those, but they're good for stealth toking. I've used 'em at concerts before, and they work good in that situation.

If you just mean packing a one-hitter bowl, I prefer to do that in my mini-bong :smoking:. I pack a nicely ground up snap of bud and take a quick toke, and get RIPPED.

If I'm toking out of a spoon, I'll load it up fully.

9. personally i feel that one hitters waste more weed then a fat bowl. gotta remeber one thing when you take a one hitter out of bowl you sucking it down not always geting all the weed. the fat bowl you getting more because its packed in more less of it goes down. second the bowl does get harsher but you gotta rember its resenating the rest of the weed in the bowl as you smoke it. plus you will build up a tolerence for then you will be doing more one hitters then you would by smoking a fat bowl. bottom line fat bowls better gets you higher i feel.

10. I prefer fat bowls. Just because occasionally when I pack a snap bowl I will be halfway through milking it, and the bud will get sucked through the downstem while it's still kinda green. So frustrating! Plus nothing like looking at an overly-packed bowl and getting all fired up.

11. Greens do waste more weed.

Nothing like powering through a corner of dank, bubblers are the best for larger bowls imo.

12. with a helix (1 hitter adapter) who needs a fat bowl?? :)

13. i usually pack a bowl and give myself about 3 or 4 good hits out of it when im smoking alone. i was thinking maybe it was a good idea to pack 1 hitters cuz it probably taste good to green it every time, but i dont have a screen or anything so im sure it'd suck through faster. plus when im trying to be stealthy i dont have time pack multiple 1 hitters so full bowl for me :D

14. I prefer a descent size bowl that'll give me at least one solid rip, preferably two. Anything more and you start to lose out on the quality imo.

15. Depends if I'm smoking alone or with people who corner correctly/don't.

16. I have a ROOR. A naturally i'm not a bitch. I ALWAYS load the fattest bowls.

17. i pack a fatty and suck it down in one and if i dont finish it in one then 2 then any homies around me get one aand the repeat

18. yep me too

19. yep me too

20. 2 hitters when I smoke alone.