Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One Hitters Outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcboiii, Apr 1, 2018.

1. How much do one hitters smell outside? I know they are a lot less smelly then joints or bowls, but how long do they smell for if used outside? I want to take a few quick hits before work, but I can't come in reeking. BTW I will not be brining the dugout or the one hitter with me, because I know they smell. Would I be fine after 30 minutes or so?

2. They smell a little bit but I wouldn’t worry about it, I do it all the time. The smell is usually gone within a few minutes

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If you're smoking outside it's not really going to matter how you smoke unless you're smoking a joint or blunt. (The smell will stick on you a lot more that way). I mean yeah some ways will make the area around you smell more but it won't make you smell more.

Just smoke and then wash your hands thoroughly, maybe put on a spray of cologne. (Just a spray or two, a normal amount don't fucking drown yourself in a bottle because 1 you shouldn't anyway and 2 it might seem like you're covering weed smell especially if you act high).

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. The smoke will linger around your place for weeks.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1