Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One-Hitter question.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So I only smoke from my cigarette one hitter, it conserves and saves my weed and it gets me ripped <3 But I'm still sort of a noob. My hitter can pack about 3 good hits. But how come I can never blow the cashed stuff out? I constantly have to end up taking around 6-7 hits just so I can clear out the bowl and pack another one with fresh weed.

2. Have this same problem with mine. Just get a paperclip and unfold it, then just get all the cashed bowl out.

3. 3 hits? when mine is fully packed I still rip it in one44as for the ash, just blow it out

4. Yeah but I don't wanna go through all that extra work of scraping the bowl for each session.

To the other guy, I said this..I CANT BLOW IT OUT

5. obviously your doing something wrong shit tits

6. I have a dugout with mine that came with this little metal rod for this exact problem, go get one shit tits

7. Obviously -.- that's why I want some tips

8. If its not easily coming out then it isn't fully burnt. Ash is very easy to blow out of any pipe. Bust it up a little bit before you pack it. Makes everything easier IMO

9. ahh yes, I gotta stop assuming everyone busts their stuff

10. Longtime dugout user here. I prefer my hitter over my vape, and it's a pretty decent one, Arizer Q. I find that it stretches my weed more than any other method.

Make sure your bowl is relatively clean, after poking the tube.
    I usually put chunks, unbroken, and can get a few hits if it's good herb.
    I find that if it's cashed, it pops out with a simple tap on the ashtray, or even
    just flick it like a cig.

I have had this same argument with my wife many times. She tries to
    clear her hit, but it won't tap out. She says it's cashed, gives it to me, and I get a bonus hit or two. INTERCEPTED! Thanks BO haha.

If you get smoke, it isn't cashed or your hitter is dirty. That shit gets dirty pretty
    quick if you're hittin it all day. I use the little poker thingy that came with mine, and it
    works ok, but if I want my hitter really clean I reach for the ISO and cotton swabs.

After cleaning properly, I always have less issues with the damn ash not wanting to
    come out. Just try to keep hittin it until you get no smoke. It works for me.

11. Do you grind your bud up? Try that, it will burn better and therefore break up into ash easier so you can blow it out.

12. I just grab a toothpick to stir mine or clear it out. That way when your done you can just toss it away. They cost next to nothing and you don't end up storing a resin coated metal rod or using all your paper clips.

13. I think you need a gravity bong if you think you're getting ripped off one of those cheap ass one hitters.

14. Yeah mine is the same. 3 hits then the rest it stuck in there. All I use it a paper clip, like the other reply said, and just scratch it out with that. Then blow out what's left. I still do this with mine when I have to use it.

15. You guys are wasting hits. Torch another hit or two.
    If it is truly cashed, it will tap out easily.
    One light tap. If it doesn't pop right out, I apply flame
    and suction.

If it doesn't tap out with one light tap on the ashtray, it ISN"T CASHED.
    Yeah, I'm a pot miser.

16. your packing it to tight i see it all the time its that simple try to push it down twice or three times and try it, it cant hurt anyways to try. also maybe try to not grind it up at much.. my 2 cents

17. Like people have said make sure youre bud is grinded well and the bud youre smoking isnt moist. Some bud is naturally super sticky though and wont burn as easily

18. Only thing I dont like about the one hitter is that after three or soo hits it reallly makes the back of my throat sore.....when I inhail I also take in fresh air as well.

19. Like a lot of people have said already that if it's not coming out then that shit ain't cashed

20. If it appears clogged chances are there's still hit-able but in it. If you prefer to cash it, just straighten out a paper clip and shove it down the one hitter.