Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by loki8025, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I have been clean for 6 months due to a misdemeanor color code.I have to test once a month. It is a one step urine test from the company Drug Sure. I drank heavily on Friday midnight,mourning the passing of Dr.John, and I took a hit from a pen that had some live resin in it.My code was called on Monday. I am 6 even, around 220lbs. I work hard labor but relax at home when off. My metabolism is average. I did drink plenty of liquids but nothing extreme. Lemonade tea with mint, has been a big hit with me lately. When I found out I had to take the test, I drank my regular amount of water after I got up from bed, about a pint, did my morning number one and two. I drank two bottles of Bai coconut and pineapple(my favorite) and whizzed three more times. After the third time I went down,took the test and passed with flying colors(yellow mostly lol piss joke) This has been the second time and now I am sure that after a six pack(high ABV) craft brew and a toke on a high potency pen, I was good to go in about sixty hours give or take a few.Don't push it though. These are shit test bought at bulk in a shit town, of a shit county, in the shittiest southern state of this country.

Attached Files: