One good cop

Discussion in 'General' started by qwertsta, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Last saturday was the soccer end of year piss up... There is 2 police officers in the soccer team (its a 18+ soccer team). I went down with a couple of mates who play in the soccer team and paid $20 to drink beer from kegs all day... Next thing I know, half the soccer team is smoking weed out of a pipe, i turn around and theres 4 or 5 other team mates snorting lines of ecstasy. 30 minutes later the whole soccer team is drunk, stoned or rolling. The cops didnt even give a shit.... I dont smoke weed anymore and didnt join in on the ecstasy fun because I have a music concert this saturday comming up so Im saving myself untill saturday when I am going to be rolling balls all day:D

Do you know any cool cops like that?

P.s this is Australia...

2. My friends parents were down the street at their friends house (cop) for new years so me and him went by....after eating and such I was zoned out looking at a Crown Royal bottle and he comes up and is like "you just gonna stare at it or are you gonna drink it?"... He even poured me a shot....some cops just surprise you like that. :)