Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One G of kief or One G of bud

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by what_happened?, Sep 29, 2016.

1. What do yall think will be the best to buy. A G of kief or a g of bud ?

2. If it's the same price the kief obviously, but don't buy kief off the street man, it's too easy to fake grinding up stems and shit

• Like Like x 3
  3. My dealer is my friend, and i been knowing him for a while already so it legit. and yea it was the same price. know i know what to do lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kief has a higher concentration of cannabinoids, but is probably more expensive. Your call.

Its hard to manage, kief is to fire as cotton candy is to water.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The price was 15 a g for kief and 15 a g for bud

6. I'd go with kief my bro..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well something ain't right .Quality Kief should cost quite a bit more , if its green it is mostly ground up plant material . Good Kief is a light golden color not green .

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yea i see what you mean, because I see the kief i get in my grinder, and when i have a good amount its golden not green .this stuff is a little bit of both tnhough. maybe just not the best quality.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The keif I was getting in Vegas was really fucking good until it wasn't. It's like someone else said, it's easy to fake keif and usualy they take the old dried bud that's still fire and grind it into keif. So I was told by one of the delivery drivers anyway. I could tell the difference the first time they pulled the switcharoo so I stopped buying it. When I asked a few weeks later is when the guy told me what was up. Keif is one of those things that's just not worth it. No way the guy is collecting just keif because it takes a fuck ton of ganja to get any sort of quantity on some quality product. I would save my money for quality ganja to be honest.

10. Could be 'shake'?

11. kief is basically unpressed hash,, its hash basically... unless he means something else, the kief/unpressed hash is going to be more expensive usually...

12. High guise. New to the forum. Just collected the kief out of my grinder for the very first time and holy shit. Never got high off this little amount before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum