One flew over the coo coos nest

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jaykewashere, Nov 30, 2011.

1. One of the best movies ever , jack nickleson looked like Johnny knocksville when he was younger . When chief gave the pillow to his friend I cried , the ending had so many inter conflictions with me ... For those of you that haven't seen a quick sum
    A criminal is sent to a mental hospital to avoid prison and he basically teaches theese isolated souls to live and be cool , he teaches them to gamble . Brings women and booze in Ect ... 10/10 seriously , nobody should miss out on this movie

2. I like macaroni and cheese

3. Fucking incredible film. Probably the second best I've ever seen, and I've seen thousands. The acting is amazing, the drama compelling, and the ending makes me bawl like a bitch :eek:

4. [quote name='"Autechra"']Fucking incredible film. Probably the second best I've ever seen, and I've seen thousands. The acting is amazing, the drama compelling, and the ending makes me bawl like a bitch :eek:[/quote]

Hit the nAil right on the head

5. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']

Hit the nAil right on the head[/quote]

I think I was closer

6. We read this book in English class a couple years ago back when I was a junior in high school. This really was an amazing book and a film I feel like Jack Nicholson portrayed McMurphy perfectly.

7. The book and movie are GREAT.

One of my all time favorites :) :smoke:

Ken Kesey lived where I'm from for a long time
    My English teacher saw him once :)

8. #8 Kurdt Cobain, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I love the basketball scene with Danny Divito. They said it was ALMOST a blooper since Danny fucked up and you can see Nicholson almost crack up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwD-MnZ0eEI[/ame]

He talks about it here

9. yea the book is awesome the inspiration for it came when ken kessey was working night shift as a custodian at a mental hospital he would drop during his shift and the stuff he saw and envisioned in his head what resulted was one flew over the cuckoos nest at least thats what ive heard

10. A classic. And damn that nurse is a bitch. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"REIS"']A classic. And damn that nurse is a bitch. :smoke:[/quote]

Yes she's a cold bitch lol