One flaw you would like to change

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenji12349, Mar 10, 2012.

1. What is one physical flaw you would change about yourself and why? I am 5'9" and would love to be 6'2" how about you?

2. I'm too handsome and attractive, perfection is my flaw. :D

3. I've been breaking out on my face, around my mouth (mostly below and around) and chin...and a bit on my forehead.

The thing is, I know that if my skin cleared up, I'd be looking sexy. I wish it would just heal and never come back..idk what I'm doing wrong honestly.

4. Ehhh. I guess I want to be toned, already pretty thin but some abs and what not would be cool.

But who am i kidding, between two jobs and my gf don't got time for all that exercise bullshit

5. The same thing every other guy would want, a couple inches Thrown my way if you know what I mean

6. I'm pretty much perfect... The only flaw is a lack of maybe dunking skills on the court

7. im far from perfect but i mainly want to be taller so i can be a better baller and dunk more than any other insecurtity:metal:

8. Boobs. I would make them smaller.
    Also I wish I was taller.

9. [quote name='"fer405"']The same thing every other guy would want, a couple inches Thrown my way if you know what I mean[/quote]

hahaha I think we all hear you on that

10. I am extremely self-conscious of myself even though I know I'm an attractive dude..

Perfect white teeth or a model like physique would be nice..

11. Well I'm 6'0" so I don't really need anything in the height department. I'm really fuckin skinny, so it would be nice to have a little more bulk, but I'm working out to fix that.

I guess what I would want is better skin. I've had skin cancer once (not sun-related but a really rare type Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and I'm pale and shit and covered in moles. So yeah, I'd like to be more tan (I just go from white to red) and I'd like to get rid of these fuckin moles.

Second to that, I'd like to have a more pronounced chin and not have a mountain in the middle of my nose. Plastic surgery could fix that shit but my dignity doesn't allow me to do that to myself.

///M

12. I'd love to add a couple inches to my legs and give me some more pop for skating. Alas, I can only dream to be free of my short legs. But I don't mind that I run faster than maybe 98% of the people I know.

13. Might be narcissism bud.

14. I guess I'd like to bulk up slightly.
    Just be more sinewy and toned.

15. Definitely would wanna bulk up. I'm 6'1 but I got a pretty slender build. I got a 6 pack and slowly getting pecs but I only weigh around 150. I wish I was more like 170 and could gain some more bulk all around.

16. Being type 1 diabetic lol

17. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']Being type 1 diabetic lol[/quote]

Brought tears to my eyes.. Everyone always wants to change something physical when there is so much more that matters. My heart goes out to you.

18. My weener is long even when not hard. Sometimes it gets in the way and it looks like i have a chode boner if i wear shorts when really its just pushed against myself

19. [quote name='"speedymotor"']my weener is long even when not hard. Sometimes it gets in the way and it looks like i have a chode boner if i wear shorts when really its just pushed against myself[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

20. [quote name='"krookedkush"']I'd love to add a couple inches to my legs and give me some more pop for skating. Alas, I can only dream to be free of my short legs. But I don't mind that I run faster than maybe 98% of the people I know.[/quote]

Haha leg length has nothin to do with pop....its just strength and how high you can jump