Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One eye redder than the other

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Souur, Mar 7, 2012.

1. What's up GC? I've been searching for a reason as to why when I toke a good amount, my left eye gets significantly redder than my right eye. I have been toking on dank for a few years daily and have a decently high tolerance. I have no allergies nor have I ever had allergies. Not to mention, I always had and still have 20/20 vision. I use clear eyes or visine a decent amount, but even when I didn't use eye drops at all, my left eye always got redder than my right eye. I've used a few different search engines and GC itself looking for some kind of explanation but I remain clueless so if any of you fellow blades have an explanation or answer, please let me know! Also does this seem to happen to anyone else when they get blazed? All information is appreciated! :)

2. The same thing happens to me my left eye is always significantly redder. I thought this was just me :p

3. this happens to me every single time my right eye is way lower and wayy more red then my left, my left hardly gets red lol, it looks like i have a lazy eye

4. Good to hear that others experience the same thing haha. I can't believe a subject like this has been covered here on gc... Let's find a solution! :hello:

5. Does no one have an explanation as to why this happens?

6. Your eye drop missed

7. No idea man the herb affects everybody different.

8. I know but there has to be a reason why haha

9. Happens to me too, you're not the only one..
    And mate gets its even worse then I do! We'll smoke like a 50 together I'll look over at him and he's eyes are fucked! Looks like he's put clear eyes in one eye and not the other.. Hahah it's so funny when I'm smashed.. :D

10. one eye has better blood flow... what else can cause it? nothing lol

11. I never use eye drops and my left eye is usually always redder than my right.

12. Thanks for your inputs guys

13. It's literally so weird this happens to me a lot too and I look so funny omgggg

14. Lol this has happened to me before