One Direction

Discussion in 'General' started by GoldenGinge, Oct 10, 2012.

1. So I hear One Direction have broken America and are now topping the charts there.

How does this make you feel?

2. ECSTATIC!!1

they are so cute

3. It makes me feel horny :hide:

4. that too much of our population consists of people with crappy taste in music/parents that have crappy taste in music

5. *nods slowly*

Doobie Man did you make a post about that a while back? Working at Nickelodeon or something?

6. I have no idea who they are.

7. oohhh boy your in for a treat
    '

8. They're completely obsessed with money and being as famous as popular that they'll do anything to obtain that. I mean, of course they already have but they just keep doing more and more commercial stuff for their fame. I know some of them can actually sing, and would probably have potential if they weren't so centered around how famous they want to be.. but they don't at all try to be successful and true 'artists', they don't write their own music, they dress how the media wants them to dress and they do what the media wants. It's sad really, people that have even the slightest of potential throwing it away just for money.

9. Sounds like these One direction rascals need to go down on a new direction.

say it out loud man.

10. They are so HAWT OMG

11. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']So I hear One Direction have broken America and are now topping the charts there.

How does this make you feel?[/quote]

Heard they're all gay. Heard there All American reject type wannabes. Never listened to the
    Never will

12. #12 qwertyasdf, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    Sounds like a buncha queersexuals if ya ask me

Edit: I'm listening/watching their music video for what makes you beautiful. I'm lmaoing

13. *nods* mmm.mmm....mmm.mmm

14. Just dropped in to say I don't give a fuck

keep listening to real music

15. Just another stupid fucking boy band. they will pass.

16. Gotta do a google search. Kind of afraid to though. I can't afford to throw my laptop at the wall out of anger..

17. Why can't we go back in time and put these gayboys on Buddy Hollys aero plane?

18. just think about 50 years from now, when music is SO shitty, that justin beiber will be considered classic hits.

19. Never heard of them, I listen to music normal people would call "eccentric".

20. The fucking cunts covered 'summer of 69'. They and whoever made that decision should be put to brutal death.