One day

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cherokeen, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I left my plants over night and they went from this

To this

It's from the earth

Attached Files:

2. Its from the earth? 

Where else would it be from? O_O

3. They look wet. Did you water them?  You may want to let them dry out.

4. Yup they look like you drowned them the night before

5. Are they clones or from seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I did water them and they are from seed

It's from the earth

7. How do you delete ignorant posts?

It's from the earth

8. Was this immediately before you turned your lights on? All plants wilt a bit during their dark cycle, but I've never seen 'em that bad...

:(

9. looks like you over watered them. Pot plants especially from seed like a dryer soil. Not too dry but when you water them too much they loose the oxygen in the soil. Let them dry out they may or may not come back. When I'm growing from seed I use a spray bottle and spray the top soil rather than drenching them. Less is more...

10. Right on thanks

It's from the earth

11. I have two of them back on track but one is so wilted not sure she's going to make it. The other 3 out of the 6 look really good and I'm ready to transplant into larger containers and they are at their 4 node 5 showing is this a good time for ocean blend FF transplant to take place?

It's from the earth

12. Yeah, they'll be fine to transplant into some fox farms. What soil are you using now?

Do those pots have holes in the bottom?

13. It's starter soil no nutes and yes they have holes

It's from the earth

14. Over watering is probably the biggest killer of plants..
    Take it easy on the water, check the ph and if your using tap wAter let it sit over night first..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

15. Any suggestions on what's missing?

It's from the earth

Attached Files:

16. Peace and quiet.  Leave it alone and give it plain water when the soil is totally dry.

17. #17 brixfix, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    ^^^^agreed^^^^^ you want someone up your ass all day wondering why your shoes are untied. You've done what you could do. Just wait and see if it improves you can also love your plants too death. As little dicking with them as possible. Just so you know ff ocean floor does have nutes in it, so some do end up burning young plants if they're not careful, but its doable for sure. Ff light warrior is their line of seed starter soil, that's what I use.

18. Gotcha I used pete to start them in and trans into a medium of vermiculite and pete with no nutes. I just transplanted last night into ff blend