one day in Dam'

Discussion in 'General' started by [0[eagjo, Jan 1, 2012.

1. One day I want to go to dam. I can't afford it now. One day though, one day...

2. better make it quick then, they are apparently stopping the free selling of cannabis by next year

3. been there... done that....

it's good fun, i'd recommend it :D:smoke:

hippy

4. Moratorium on that law, at least around the Dam, until 2015...

That's the way I understood it from some of the Dutch blades.

5. well thats a bonus :smoke:

6. I went there when I was 7, I'd rather go to France or Spain lol

7. Feel so sorry for you Americans, it's only a 1 hour long, 40£ return flight from London to Amsterdam whereas you guys gotta hop across the Atlantic haha...

8. #8 DEA, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']Feel so sorry for you Americans, it's only a 1 hour long, 40£ return flight from London to Amsterdam whereas you guys gotta hop across the Atlantic haha...[/quote]

Yea at least we can legally grow and not get charged quaddriple whats its worth. California is not worried about the dam. We supply ourselves and across the country.

9. It's not so much about that, I hate the Cannabis situation here in the UK, and you medical guys in Cali probably have better quality than Amsterdam, but it's more that you guys can't experience the whole coffeeshop atmosphere. It's so nice walking into a really quaint little coffeeshop on a quiet Amsterdam backstreet looking out over a beautiful canal, ordering a cup of Tea, a bit of cake and a gram of decent Cannabis and smoking a joint.

10. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']

It's not so much about that, I hate the Cannabis situation here in the UK, and you medical guys in Cali probably have better quality than Amsterdam[/quote]

Id doubt they have better, you can find amazing bud pretty much anyware you want you just gota look a little harder sometimes

11. What? charged quaddriple what its worth? have you even been to the dam? lol

Amsterdam is pretty fucking amazing, I dont care if cali has better quality. Can you enter one of your starbucks and smoke some joints with a coffee for breakfast? lol

You guys can still get busted by federal laws right? Id bet a fifty euros amsterdam will not start making bud illegal for another 10-15years. Well otherwise there is stilll czech where you can walk around with half ounce of bud, gram of coke, 4xtc pills and even 1,5g of fcking heroin and the cops will have to let it go. Even though I will never do anything besides bud dont brag with your liberal laws.... :wave::smoke:

12. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']

It's not so much about that, I hate the Cannabis situation here in the UK, and you medical guys in Cali probably have better quality than Amsterdam, but it's more that you guys can't experience the whole coffeeshop atmosphere. It's so nice walking into a really quaint little coffeeshop on a quiet Amsterdam backstreet looking out over a beautiful canal, ordering a cup of Tea, a bit of cake and a gram of decent Cannabis and smoking a joint.[/quote]

agreed nothing can compare to a amsterdam coffee shop. We do have a cannabis club like coffe shop buts its not the same.

13. #13 DEA, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Tomason"']

What? charged quaddriple what its worth? have you even been to the dam? lol

Amsterdam is pretty fucking amazing, I dont care if cali has better quality. Can you enter one of your starbucks and smoke some joints with a coffee for breakfast? lol

You guys can still get busted by federal laws right? Id bet a fifty euros amsterdam will not start making bud illegal for another 10-15years. Well otherwise there is stilll czech where you can walk around with half ounce of bud, gram of coke, 4xtc pills and even 1,5g of fcking heroin and the cops will have to let it go. Even though I will never do anything besides bud dont brag with your liberal laws.... :wave::smoke:[/quote]

Yes 30-40 for an eigth..pleasee if you grow you would know you grow an oz from 10-40 and technically their is no risk.but anybody can grow and anybody can get a cannabis card. We both have equal quality but different variety.

The medical system is just a front. Not bragging just my 2 cents.

14. hey malakiarat did you know the average height for males in the netherlands is 6'1" (well technically 6'0.5", which rounds to 6'1")

0_0

15. I'm not that tall...

16. go to my mom's country. average height there is 5'2" lol.

i'm just 5'6" tho haha

17. And because there is no risk they should do the shit non profit? Do dispensaries sell their shit for what it did cost to grow? They gotta make a living and I dont want to know what rent for a shop in central amsterdam is. But it doesnt matter. I will still go to the damn because prices where I live go up to 55$ an eight. So Im pretty happy about 10$/gram. But Im starting my grow next week anyways.

18. [quote name='"Tomason"']

And because there is no risk they should do the shit non profit? Do dispensaries sell their shit for what it did cost to grow? They gotta make a living and I dont want to know what rent for a shop in central amsterdam is. But it doesnt matter. I will still go to the damn because prices where I live go up to 55$ an eight. So Im pretty happy about 10$/gram. But Im starting my grow next week anyways.[/quote]

There is still risk people still get busted growing over in dam as it is still ilegall

19. [quote name='"mortiis11"']

There is still risk people still get busted growing over in dam as it is still ilegall[/quote]

I know im talking about cali.