Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One cop VS. 25 stoners.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rip out God, Mar 9, 2011.

1. #1 Rip out God, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    Does it get any cooler than this?

I think not. You may have seen this before, but it's worth a rewatch. Fucking spectacular.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb3qRljGBc[/ame]

(the guy walking up to the 'chute is a cop)

Edit- How fucking hard is it to hold a camera at least KIND OF steady? lol.

Re-edit- Do not rep me for posting something we all have access to! I got like 7. It's much appreciated, but highly undeserved.

2. #2 Kriller, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    loling so hard

3. I would've payed money to be in that thing

The hot box would have been ridiculous

4. +rep for the sick ass avatar. Super metroid is one of the most monumental achievments of man.

5. ive seen this video 10000000 times already. and it fucking cracks me up everytime. man how i wish i was in there. i would be laughing my ass off trying to run away from the cop with a blunt in my mouth haha

6. yeah i like this one he doesnt know what to do . and man that guys laugh was obnoxiouss, jeez

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLM32Y7204Y&feature=related]YouTube - 1 stoner VS 25 cops[/ame]

8. DUDE!!!!!!
    Just watched this for the first time like an hour ago lol. funny shit:hello:

9. fuck yes Super Metroid is fucking amazing

10. Oh god I loved this video months ago when I found it, and still laugh every time.

Edit: Also, being stoners, they left all of their cell phones and cameras, so each of them got a possession ticket.

11. i laughed my ass off at the second video "Yeah, you remember that laugh"

12. "You must spread some rep around before giving it to brwnskinredeyes again."

My everlasting gratitude will have to do.

13. That's not much proof of anything. Unless they were stupid enough to admit it, which I don't doubt. :eek:

14. I don't know what's more LOL, the:

1. huge group of stoners having a massive freak out and running in all directions,
    2. the giant cloud of smoke coming up from the tent,
    3. or watching the cop attempt to single-out and chase the slow ones.

15. lold my ass off

16. I think three, but it couldn't be done without the former two.:wave:

17. Sweet vid, the guys laughing made me fucking lose it.

18. hahahahahahhahahahah rep man

19. If the school did plan a tour of campus on 4/20 they are idiots :D