Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One complaint About My Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I've been using my bong everyday ever since I bought it about a month ago. I love using it and think it will become the main method in which I smoke. And use the pipe as a secondary when I went to get little higher after ripping the bong.
    Anyways one problem I find is sometimes I find half burnt weed in my bong water
    stuff that I could finish off if I was using a bowl. I don't find alot of weed in the water just a little bit each time. I know the hole is not too big since I can usually get about 3 hits if I fill the bowel about half way. I guess my question would be is how to prevent this? And if the bowl gets down to mostly ash should I pull any small green pieces and put them in a pipe as oppoesed to hitting the last little bit in the bong?

2. Get a screen unless you like pull through . If you smoke alot buy a steel pipe cleaner my bowl clogs daily

3. Get a glass screen, it will prevent those small pieces from falling in

4. [quote name='"GodGaveUsWeed"']Get a glass screen, it will prevent those small pieces from falling in[/quote]

Amen brotha , I can't afford glass screens ATM :(

5. I just hate the idea of that little bit of weed lol. I think I might get a screen. How do you place it in the bowl

6. headshops here sell em like 3 for a dollar man

7. Get a screen for your bowl. It'll stop big amounts of weed from falling through. Tiny bits and ash will still be able to find their way through, though.

8. Thanks yeah the pieces falling in are smaller than the size of a pea but still im like I could be smoking this stuff lol :smoke: