One branch wilting on a plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Spid3r mite, Aug 14, 2013.

1. The leaves towards the end of the branch have no discoloration but the lower ones are yellowing.There is no discoloration on the branch itself or where it meets the stalk.
    I'm sure this is some kind of infection. What can I do to save it or stop the spread?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would personally chop it off.

I'm sure others will chime in with more suggestions.

3. #3 Spid3r mite, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    The only thing I can find is fusarium wilt.
    I think i'll chop it hoping for more info first.

4. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? 22% volcanic rock 15% Worm casting 63% organic compost
    Indoors or outdoors? outdoor
    What strain? green crack
    How old are the plants? cloned in Feb
    What type of lights and how many watts? The biggest light of all
    How far from the lights? 91-95 million miles
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? twice a week
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 4 days ago 1cup mr bees green trees
    What size pots? 8'x10'x 1.5' compost above native
    Any bugs? Look real close. No

5. sprayed ORGANOCIDE Plant Doctor Systemic Fungicide it says it can treet fusarium androot rot.
    still unsure if I should chop the branch.

6. There are little betels that bore out stems they eat you plant from the inside out.... I forget there name. Anyways chop the branch and spray some spinosad.

7. i had my one of my ladies do the same. except the whole plant is drooping and one branch is healthy as could be. wth? hopefully i'll learn something here. i'm getting ready to pull the plant and throw the lone bucket plant i have for just this situation into the hole. 

8. http://www.420magazine.com/forums/problems-pests-disease-control/156568-guide-identifying-your-pests.html. borer beetle

9. #9 Spid3r mite, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
    Thanks CE, That link didn't work though. =[
    Looks like a bummer to get rid of but Bayer has a systemic insecticide that should work overtime/ protect the rest of the plant.

Hopefully with that and plant doctor I should have all of my bases covered.

10. They never work from my phone :(
    Any ways it may be the culprit ... happened to my snowcap a few weeks back I just chopped the branch and I keep up on my sprays hasn't happened since

11. oH yEAH ...Bayer the people that supplied the Nazis with the chems to kill 15 million Jews, now you gonna trust them?

Rather obvious really, if all it is ...is wilt, why not look to the roots for inspiration ...?

12. #12 Spid3r mite, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    It shouldn't be surprising what humans are willing to do with a gun to their head.

Also it looks like Bayer was it's own entity and merged with 6 other companies.
    The IG farben (Degesch) gas killed 1.2 million (960,000 jews)
    Infact Zyklon B was created by a company ran by Fritz Haber a Nobel peace prize winning Jew, not Dr. Otto Bayer. Fritz created other chemical war gases prior to zyklon B.

Otto Bayer created Polyurethane which has and continues to save many lives (impossible to really know.) through safety, health and fire prevention products.

13. #13 Spid3r mite, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    The patent was awarded to Degesch not Bayer.
    It was produced by BASF.

Bayer had nothing to do with Zyklon B.