One and a half weeks till harvest, heres my dry case

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jesus9112, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Hes a dry case me and my friend made, the fan inside is high powered and ill be stringing up the weed from
    the string at the top, will this be good for drying? Or will it dry it too quick? The fan is pointing toward the
    pc door so that it can bounce off the pc door and reach the drying buds. Feedback appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. What is the moisture level at your house/where it will be dried?

3. you see that drive bay that is poking out into the big open space? it unscrews... ;)

4. haha i know, i work with computers...
    I left it so it looks more natural, plus im only yielding a pc grow case grow so it cant be that much

5. bump... still waiting on answer 5 more days

6. you might not want the fan to be too high powered may dry them out too fast, IMO. Maybe if you line it with plastic b-4 you string them up it might draw out the moisture but still keep it humid in the box while your fan cools the moisture. I'm having a problem with my dry because theres nowhere in the house that can maintain the required Specs. so I use a tall slender box lined with painters plastic laying inside leaving the top half open for a couple days. then cure.

7. I would point the fans to make them pull air OUT of the case rather than IN. This way there is no direct wind blowing on the buds. The air will enter through small openings of the case, circulate around and be sucked out by the fans.