Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. #1861 TheDankBank, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Back in my teens when I was still using a water bottle bong I completely missed the bowl an was burning the plastic didnt realize until after i cleared it that it was ALL plastic smoke. Was sooo nasty an a tumor waiting to happen. But luckily 6 years later an no signs of any cancer. (Im pretty positive that tumors fall into the cancer catagory.)

2. So me and my friend had just got done taking some dabs and as we walk in side and sit down after thirty minutes of watching tv ( or playing video games don't remember ) we look down only to notice my dog rapidly twitching. And I was like " he's having a siezure " and then we both look at each other laughing. Then as were watching my dog twitch for 3 mins laughing our ASSES off my sister runs in screaming "OMG OMG not again!" Turns out the whole day why I was at work NO ONES decided to tell me my dog had a siezure and they had to take her to the vet. So u can only imagine me and my friend baked off our asses laughing at my seizing dog. Some fucked up shit. Man I miss him :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #1863 helloeveryone420, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Once me and my best friends were so high... This was when we just started smoking. We stole two plants (i know wrong thing to do. i regret it) ...anyway we stole two plants and clam baked an ounce between the three of us in a sauna and ...my friend forgot his name.....and we also forgot our best friend's name!! I remember sitting on the top seat of the sauna (it was off) and it being so hazy you could barely see the smoke you exhaled.

ordering pizza was also a laughing stock mess. we were laughing so hard.......GOOD TIMES

4. One of the first times getting high I came back inside and my brother was playing FIFA. Anyway I heard the in-game stadium crowd singing the Harry Potter theme song. I was so confused that I was at the table just staring into the lounge room haha. He ended up pausing the game and saying, "Dude what the fuck are you looking at."

5. The first time I tried edibles, I sat through an entire movie scared to death. Why? I genuinely though I had shat my pants, and was afraid someone would notice.

6. No, you saw this on Family Guy.

This is the strangest life I've ever known

7. #1867 tomble, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    One time after eating a 2 gram firecracker, i was soo high that i couldnt figure out how to open my front door to let me friends in, they had to come round the back through my window.  :smoking:

8. #1868 DrWild42, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    One time my friend was so high that I told him to finish his hit from the bong and he blew into it really hard and bong water shot out everywhere..

Also, one time I dropped my dab rig into my lap and the nail fell out and burnt a hole in my carpet because I freaked out and just stood up super fast.

9. mustve been a really complex door lol.

Once I was so high, when i went to put wood in the fireplace, I tried to grab the fireplace and put it in the wood. Burnt myself pretty bad.

Think before you do!

10. My friends first time getting high was pretty funny. A different friend was in the basement chillin with a girl and asked for something to drink so he takes a blender and bowl of fruit down to him haha. It was like 2 am and we were all 15-16 at the time.

11. I was so high that I spent an hour and a half in front of a seven eleven gas pump looking for my cars gas cap button only to remember it's dosent have one and gas cap opens manually by hand. I coused a large line of cars

I hate it when I do that to myself.

The first time i smoked was on a hill next to a dam and river, the water started turning real wavy but moved less. The area had a gate and fenced but was a public pathway. we and some friends got sketched by some old lady on the path and ran through a field to escape her noticing (50 feet above her). ran to the gate only to realize it was just two fences and an opening with a pole in the middle, not gate whatsoever.

13. Thought I was staring into an alternate dimension when I saw the reflection of some trees in a puddle

14. First time i smoked weed i was just about the highest i've ever been. Some good indica so i had a ridiculous body buzz going on. Me and my group of friends got in line at the school store to get munchies since it was before school started. As we were walking up to the line everything looked like it was 2d like super mario bros. and i started hearing the SMB 1 theme song. I watch everyone go up order and pay and go off to the side. I got up there and ordered just fine i did not fuck it up i was relieved :laughing:. She rings it up and sets the stuff on the counter. I look down then up at her probably looking absolutely lost and she says "Are you gonna pay?". I then realized i had forgotten how the fuck we paid here!! so i looked to the right to the other side where a second register was and saw the kid slide his ID card and put in a pin. Genius i had it figured out. When i turned back and looked at the pad i started searching for my ID. Right after i started looking i felt this hot searing tingly band slicing through the back of my neck like hot butter. I clawed at the back of my neck and grabbed at whatever was causing the sensation. I felt something in my hand and ripped it off my head and threw it on the ground hard. After the shock of thinking my head was being lopped off by a lightsabre i came to and realized what i just did. So i picked up the card swiped it paid and walked away without a word.

15. That I passed out three times, within five minutes of punchi two cones !!!!!

My cleptomanic, ripper of a friend decided to rip off a bikies weed plant and unknown to us prior to smoking this shit, the grower had been feeding his plant opium...........nasty nasty shit and the weed was that strong he threw it all out !!!!!

What I would give to toke that shit now........lol

16. I kept laughing really hard about the stupidest shit. I don't mean the first time I smoked, I mean just yesterday..I was fucked UP, man.
    But while we're on the subject,
    Once I was so high that...
    I spilled my drink in my lap because my depth perception was off
    Tried to light a cigarette I did'nt have
    Tried to drink a cigarette
    Asked for a Rallyburger at this random burger place

17. #1877 2scroat4goat, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    Once my freinds and I got so high that we ended up eating raw hamburger meat in a storage contaner in the middle of the North Georgia woods.

18. I've texted my dealer asking if I could stay out for longer thinking I was texting my mom. Could of been very bad if the role was reversed

19. I was so high I was using a small part of my desk as the mouse pad of my computer. It took me about 2 mins to figure out what I was doing wrong.

20. Two days ago i was so high that i was convinced the ATM swallowed my pass. I even called the bank to get my card blocked and they will send me a new one for free. The morning after i realised my pass was in my wallet.

I am not a stoner