Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. Yeah. We got super fucked up that night.

2. i didnt mean i thought i was in popeye. i mis worded it. i meant that i was like spacing out and i was like thinking of sailors singing like in popeye but then i thought i actually heard it. dont be a buzzkill. if your not trying to be, i am sorry.

3. I found grasscity on google and decided to make an account for it. Not kidding either that's really how I came to know this site.

4. I closed my eyes and was able to see. It was a different world though

5. me and my best friend were walking back to some church in some hilly farm area.( we were on a mission trip and were walking back from 5 bowls out of a portable bubbler) theres no moon or anything and we hear dogs barking... my friend goes O SHIT DUDE FUCKING COP DOGS!! and goes running off. me in my inebriated state start running with him. after about half a mile we reach a street lamp and look back to see a pack of 3 puppies chasing us and barely able to keep up. i spent the next hour petting puppies and looking for my flip flop....

• Like Like x 2
  6. I feel like police k9's have a very different bark than puppies, but maybe that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I realised the couch wasnt the toilet seat, and had to make a mad run to the dunny.:eek:

• Like Like x 1

8. haha omg!

9. #89 highon, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    i was so high i thought i was going to fly away from myself unless i held onto someone.
    it was also my first time toking :D

10. in the matter of about 25 minutes i lost my phone 4 times.

when me and a bud were done smoking a joint, i asked if he wanted to try and smoke the rest or put it in (my exact words) the "bohahhhhong" ?

we procedded to laugh hysterically.

11. Hahahahaha

12. Once i was so high that me and my buddies caused a huge scene in 7/11, involving a bunch of blabbering idiots stumbling about and dropping loose change everywhere.

13. Once I was so high I saw my reflection in the water, thought I was drowning, and tried to save myself.

14. I fell asleep in the bathroom and woke up laying in the middle of the road with paint all over my shirt and welts on my chest and my friends were laughing their asses off

ends up that they were shooting me with a paintball gun (my idea)

15. Once I was so high that I fully convinced myself I was wearing a cape. I recommend it, does wonders for confidence :)

16. Got so high that I started twitching :(

17. Had a bottle rocket fight inside the house with a buddy:hello::hello::hello::hello:

• Like Like x 1
  18. me, my bro and my best bud all broke into an uncontrollable laughing fit that lasted a literal five minutes. every time we'd start calming down, one of us would bust out laughing again. we were insanely baked. ahh, what i would give to be able to get that high again.

19. I feel asleep at a stop sign for 20 mins.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Played 3 straight hours of Marvel vs Capcom 2. Best 3 hours of my life.