Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Once I was so high that....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankz0rs, May 25, 2010.

1. haha. How did you get lost in a dorm?

2. While we at a party we smoked about 4 bowls and we got kicked out for smoking even though we were informed we could smoke. On the way back dropped by my house picked up more green smoked 4 more bowls and went to the convenience store. We started walking by my neighbors house when all of a sudden we realized there were golf balls and a wooden stick on the ground. My friend then proceeded to pick up aforementioned wooden stick and we pitched to him in some guys backyard at 1:00 all huddled behind one person so as to not get hit screaming and yelling...then realizing when we threw it he completely missed and on the second try just let go of the stick and nailed my friend in the head.

3. did you happen to say this in a british accent becuase i would have died if you did

4. I spilled bong water on my lap while I was laughing and didn't notice. For about 5 minutes I was convinced I accidentally pissed myself and sat there panicking "What the fuck am I gonna do? Just stand up with this mysterious wet patch on my crotch?? Oh fuck, oh fuck, why me God? Why me?"... Then I put 2 and 2 together... Aaaaah sweet, sweet relief:smoke:

5. usually when im really fucking high i talk in an australian or british accent. idk why. like i dont think its funny, i just do it.

one time, when it was one of me and my best friend's first time getting really high (16 at the time), we smoked in my backyard and then went into my basement. he wanted to clean his piece so i told him to go upstairs and after about 30 minutes i hear him yelling "IM HAVIN' A BABY!" but he was yelling it like in a hick accent. i didnt do anything cuz i was mad concentrating on cleaning my piece so after about a half hour (he was still doing it non stop) i go upstairs and im like dieing of laughter because i see him on top of my counter screaming that with his legs in the air like the picture below (lady on the left) then my mom came home and was like wtf haha, i love telling that story

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_KmZMrlHQ4mQ/SCiylwAkKZI/AAAAAAAAAE8/3enUJ5kZ7B0/DSC05753.jpg

6. Oh my god, thats SO DAMN FUNNY! lolol

7. ^^ Haha dam bro. When I get super ripped, I also talk in accent. Kind of like im inside a movie, and Im the character, but im watching myself.

8. i tried opening my car with my house keys for more than30 minutes.no shit
    my car keys were in my pocket

9. I was playing a soccer game with a friend on the xbox and we kept thinking we were each other's team. he actually took his own player and ran out of bounds with the ball, he then looked at me thinking I had done that and said 'what the F are you doing?' when he realized what he just did, we both fell to the floor laughing....

another time I was getting ready to pay for food when I started thinking 'holy shit, I forgot my PIN'

10. "Dude Pass the lighter...
    Wait nvm its in my hand!"
    Done that many times.

I'll also sit on xbox playing GTA IV with one of my friends and I'll just get in a really crappy car and drive around for hours and be really quite. My friends are always like "what are you doing???" and I'm just like "you know.. nothing?"

Driving around on that game is so relaxing when I'm high and I almost never crash.

11. thanks lol. like i wish i could re live that very moment. possibly one of the funniest moments in my life

12. exactly. one time i thought i was in the show popeye and i thought i heard sailors singing (like they usually do in the show) and proceeded to sing with them lol

13. also i forgot to add that i regularly make up REALLY fucked up songs when im baked
    usually along the lines of bestiality and things like that

For example...

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Uncle Ronnie he fucks a goat!!
    Right in its furry ASSSHOLLLE

i usually do this shit with a very deep voice like some opera singer

14. once i was so high that this probably isnt true...

15. I saw yellow ghosts dancing around my friends and me...

No really.
    Train Wreck, first time headie smoker. 3 hits. yeahhh. :smoking:

16. haha whats with all this shit like ''i though my dog was a rhinocerous'', or ''i thought i was in the cartoon Popeye'' or ''i took my dinosaur for a walk and flew away on a cat'', its fucking weed man not LSD or DMT.

17. music sounded fuller, food tasted better, boring people were more interesting and I was on a much higher intellectual level than anyone around me :smoke:

18. My friend and I were laying in this fort thing he had in his backyard years ago. It was really nice, and we spent all summer fixing it up. Well, once it was done, we hot boxed it and the two of us sat there and smoked an O than night, along with a shit ton of keif, and some res. The entire shed has wood panneling on the inside, and we thought we were in a cabin in the Canadian or alaskan wilderness, idr. Anyways, I started tell my friend about our neew environment, and how we should respect and love it, how we should enjoy the gifts the gods had layed out before us, and enjoy the world where pot smoke was always in the air. Apparently my speech lasted 30min. Idk how I managed to do that, but yeah. So, one the speech was done, I looked up to the ceiling and nearly pissed myself. I saw jabba the hut in the patterns on the wooden panneling. He started talking to me and my friend, and he even gave me a high five for my epic speech. Then I passed out. Next morning I woke up wondering wtf happened.

19. I started speaking German to my friends who don't speak it. (I do speak it)

20. lmfao.