Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

once every two week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huntr, Sep 19, 2011.

1. im starting to smoke once every two weeks on a friday,in that exact same day,i go for a run,the rest of the week i workout alot!

can the thc still kill brain cells,if i smoke one every two weeks?

2. If you still think THC kills brain cells, then you shouldn't have to worry about losing any

3. Your not protecting them enough. Weed even protects you from binge drinking...so smoke more like once a week.

4. what everyone else said

5. I have no positive words for this post.

6. Thc also causes cancer cells to implode!

7. the only brain cells that will be killed are caused by carbon monoxide, which is the result of incomplete combustion. you'd get that smoking anything and either way, it doesn't kill many cells.

either way, props to you for smoking every now and again as opposed to being bent on the daily. i try to balance things out too, it isn't hard on the bank, you enjoy your highs much more and you don't become dependent on the herb.

8. after I quit smoking weed for like ten years when I was 23 I started again due to a broken back.....anyway. I smoked 3 times a year...then it moved to a little each month....now its been at least a bowl a day for the last 4 years.
    It'll creep up on you be careful

9. Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells - are you 12?

And get rid of that sig. It's lame. And doing pushups doesn't make you strong smartass. I'm 5'9 195 lbs at 10% bf and I havent done a pushup since I was, well, 12.

Sorry if I sound a bit angry, but it's just infuriating every time I see a brainwashed kid like you. I suppose it's not your fault though if you're too stupid to see past the bullshit your parents tell you.

10. Hon, click that first link in my sig and EDUCATE YOURSELF! :hello:

Granny :wave:

11. You should smoke several times a week, if not everyday.

12. And it sure didn't seem to hurt Arnold Schwartzenegger!

13. i smoke everyday my brain is perfectly fine.

14. The THC increases your brain activity, thats why in tests kids score higher on the SAT while high. Also, THC has no permanent negative effect on your brain.

15. Lol I like doing this

16. Lol you gave away the troll quite quickly, why?

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOfmy6zlh_k]Conan the Barbarian laughing - YouTube[/ame]

18. [quote name='"TelevisedChaos"']
    Lol you gave away the troll quite quickly, why?[/quote]

lol ;)