ONA Bucket Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ogros, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Bam First Post.

I've tried finding ONA GEL the recommended product for some time and cannot source it locally. I'm wondering if I can use "fbreeze" or other liquid ONA with water crystals with similar results. I've read hints of this but can't seem to find anything concrete. If so what proportions

I've made my bucket With exaust fan and holes. Only making a small scrubber using a 40cmf 9db 140mm fan It works great.

My space is already carbon filtered and this does a great job of scrubbing but after access there is a smell in the adjoining space. Also I smoke inside...

Thanks.
    :smoke:

2. I think you can use the liquid ones. I'd say try to get the same consistency with the water crystals. Maybe use more water crystals with a little less ona liquid

3. Thanks for the Quick response think I will start a full thread soon but "The Man" totally has me spooked. That and I'm ashamed of my first time grow....

4. Scratch that NOT ashamed totally love them just not proud of my microcosm. When I hit 50% completion I'll post :poke: Maybe I also procrastinate. :smoke: Anyway thanks

5. CVS sells "CVS Odor absorbing gel". They come in small canisters for ~$4. They work great for me.

6. Thanks for the link.
    Obviously I have some issues with online ordering. Just curious to see if I can mix ONA liquid with water crystals. But will fork out the $5 buy a refill and get back to everyone.

7. Dude... is the "man" going to come get you for a couple plants for your own personal use? They wont waste the time unless they are going to shut down a $10,000 or more grow. They wouldn't waste the time, money, or man power to shut down a small grow of personal marijuana.

8. How nice of you to make a risk assesment for me without any knowledge of my situation.

Whilst I agree there will be little chance of any of this actually coming to bite me on the ass. I would like to setup default supplies that can be bought from local sources. Who said my issue with online purchase was paranoia? Maybe I don't have a Credit Card? Maybe I'm in a country that has terrible shipping? Maybe both.

I will post a grow thread soon but I wanna get my shit more in order.

9. You mentioned being afrad of "the man". I'm sorry if I offended you. Wasn't my intention. I don't like ordering online because I am paranoid. I'm a legal marijuana user in California but I worry about ordering seeds because I don't want to risk buying seeds and having them get picked up by customs and waste my money. I'm sorry again. Wasn't trying to say anything rude.