Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On this day in history

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Dec 22, 2003.

1. December 21, 1970 - Elvis Presley, the King of Rock and Roll, flew his private jet to Washington DC for an impomptu visit with President Richard Nixon. After arriving at the Whitehouse completely stoned out of his mind and the full entourage of his Memphis Mafia hanger-ons, Elvis had a brief meeting with Nixon where he offered his services as rock star to aid the country as an undercover narcotics officer. Nixon issued Elvis and several memebrs of his group badges and deputized them as special drug agents. After some photo-ops, Elvis and crew returned home to Graceland.

2. December 21, 19** (let's just say i'm experienced :) ),
    CallMeHerb was born. woo hoo, yesterday was my bday

3. cool, your a month after me. Hope you had a good one.

4. And how did Elvis die again???? Heh.

5. He's not dead. he's alive and somewhat well driving a truck in Alabama

6. seems ive heard somthing quite simular ;)