Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

On the way to the beach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2fly4YoAzz, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Im on my way to destin Florida with my buds. From middle ga, 6 and a half hour ride. Keep me entertained GC!!

2. I hope you're smoking one right now

3. You bastard :)

I live like 30 minutes away from the west coast of Florida and I'm currently in mid-Georgia. Milledgeville if you've heard of it lol. Parents have a lake house here. Wish I knew where to find bud, but I'll be leaving in a few days so it's all good.

Depending on when you leave we could pass each other on i-75 :)

Edit: Destin is the shit man. About every other summer we rent a house right on the beach near Destin,

4. Destin is definitely the place to be, gorgeous water

5. #5 2fly4YoAzz, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I fucking live in Milledgeville!!!!

6. #6 2fly4YoAzz, Aug 2, 2011
    Were waitin till we get down there

7. bro. i live in florida. forecast for today, rain. lol. have fun here bro. im hitting up some springs friday. lol

8. #8 GlobalCooling, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Get the fuck out lmao. My parents have a house on Lake Sinclaire and I've been up here a while. Ran out of bud a few days ago though. :(

Do you go to GCSU or what? There's not shit to do in this town lol

9. #9 2fly4YoAzz, Aug 3, 2011
    My grandma lives on the lake by the big ass power plant also sorry to hear about your bud problem if I was here I would smoke you up dawg! Nah I just graduated from the high school that looks like a big castle, GMC I'm also going to go there for college as well.

You ain't jokin man. There ain't shit to do here at alllllll

10. I live in Cali, 10 minutes from the coast ;)

11. #11 2fly4YoAzz, Aug 3, 2011
    Lucky ass.