on the spot, top of your head, best thing you can advise anyone to do, right now:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Aug 17, 2007.

1. dont put too much trust in friends.

2. accept you have a small penis early on in your life and get the fuck over it

lol..........

3. This made me lol as well /no homo

4. and as great as forgiveness is, a wise man once enlightened me that its much easier to forgive if you understand first. forgiveness without understanding may be hard. if you understand, forgiveness is effortless, even automatic to the point it's never even a consideration.

understand? ;) :D

5. "just hit this" *passes blunt*

6. Live without regrets

7. No God,
    Know Fear.

Know God,
    No Fear

8. Come into every situation you partake in with humility.

9. Never, ever lose your sense of self.

Listen:

True happiness comes from within, and never, i mean NEVER, can you find TRUE unabridged happiness without happiness from within.
    (maybe only in the exception of True love (only is applicable if you believe in it, which i do. but i believe you can truly love many people throughout your life. that soul mate stuff is bs, i mean there is an unequal gender population. ANYWAYS))
    So never lose your sense of self, and always act for yourself. That doesn't mean be selfish.
    Just always live the way that you think will please you the most. Unselfish acts can be selfish.
    Never let anyone push you around to do what they believe is right either, because then you have lost your sense of self.

"Give me liberty or give me death" (interchange liberty with the notion of actually being a special individual, as you follow your own whims)

10. Be the art which you create.

11. Don't give away all your positive energy to others, no matter how much you think they may need it, or you'll have none left for yourself.

12. #94 Cos Mic, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
    lay someone who needs to get laid.

*bing!(the new idea sound)*

the moment you finish this sentence, scroll through these suggestions, and write down on paper all the pragmatic/practicle/physical suggestions you find as you go through, then cut them out neatly, and shuffle them, then pick one, and do it immediately.

13. compliment far more than you criticize.

14. hmmm, fun idea. :D

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -Buddha

15. Follow your passions, educate yourself.

16. pet the sweaty things

17. De-Somaticize your life.

Stop making today's chest pains out of yesterday's mistakes.