on the spot, top of your head, best thing you can advise anyone to do, right now:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Aug 17, 2007.

1. here's mine,
    "go plant a tree & buy a solar panel & a water purifier".

what's yours?

on the spot, top of your head, in one short sentence, what is the best thing you can advise anyone to do, right now:

2. Study logic and reason, buy a solar panel or 20, and live life free of myth and obligation to someone who does not even care enough to pop in and say "hi".

3. inhale.......hold.....exhale.......relax.

4. Masturbate.

MelT

5. Smoke a blunt:p.

OR

Apply yourself.

6. ..Is it bad that I'm drawing a blank?

7. Volunteer to rebuild/beautify a part of the environment around you.
    [​IMG]

8. uh, uh, uh, live and let live. It's the thought that counts. So think. A lot. When in doubt, keep it simple, stupid.

9. smoke weed and treat others like kings.

-JAH

10. mine would probabaly be,

sit down, smoke a little of gods herb, watch zeitgeist and open your mind to whats really going on.

honestly the best thing i could tell anyone to do.

11. tell someone you love them

12. dont try to be something your not, just be yourself... thats whats really cool lol

13. listen to your conscience.

14. don't do anything anyone tells you to do, just figure out for yourself why they would want to tell you so

15. Have respect -- Respect for yourself, respect for others, and respect for the environment.

16. Smile and enjoy.

17. Stop, Look, and appreciate. Repeat this process often.

18. expect the unexpected

19. Live with no regrets

...was the first thing that came to mind

20. If I had to tell someone something I would tell them "Rebel sheep say moo" and just walk away :p

But no I'd probably say something like "Tell the people you care about, you love them everyday, because you never know when it might be your last" and to learn to forgive others. I think that's an important one, and I need to learn to do it myself, holding onto anger or sadness isn't good for the soul.