on the spot, top of your head, best thing you can advise anyone to do, right now:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Aug 17, 2007.

1. make sure you wipe. ;)

2. Get sober, get to work, you lazy piece of shit!

When I was young...

3. take no prisoners

4. Let it grow. let it grow, let it grow!

5. Progress moves from the inside out.

-me

6. blackdahlia is very high and I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

7. Live and love, it's all we got.

8. Itll be over soon enough.

9. Are you just really high and don't know what I am talking about?:smoke:

What are you even referring to? I can't tell dude.

10. Probably, but I still couldn't understand it.

Are you talking about my widbit? (wisdom bit). It wasn't directed towards you, just a usual widbit.

11. live above the negative influences of others

12. i.e.

may samadhi be with you. :)

13. take what's given, give what's taken.

14. Dont listen to advice from random people on the internet.

wait a minute...

15. Respect others as well as the environment.

Look into alternative sources of energy, i.e. solar panels, bio-diesel, riding a goddamn bike.

Bring back debate! What can it hurt to fully hear someone else's opinion on something...even if you completely disagree.

Voice yourself in politics...if you are unhappy, chances are someone else is for the same reason. Write your congressmen/women and your senators. VOTE! If you don't vote, don't bitch.

16. My advice would be to not worry or have andy fear because whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Also treat others how u want to be treated. Peace:smoke:

17. Do not work for money, work for your neighbor. Find your talents and expose others talents. Treat advice from others as gold, prize it's collection; give advice sparingly; reflect on your words and what it says about your character.

Love unconditionally and live intentionally.

18. live. love.

.and.
    inhaleTHeHigHerinteligenCe

19. Being empathetic and understanding and displaying empathy is the key to the universe.