On the go pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by rollitup456, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Idk if this is the right thread but here goes. I was thinking of getting a pipe to take with me out of the house. I have narrowed it down to 2 options that would be perfect for me. A small glass chillum, or a small metal pipe. Which one do you think would be best for me? I want something that i do not care if it gets lost or broken. It also needs to be cheap.

2. id say a small metal pipe or a glass bowl. a metal pipe is nowhere near as nice as the glass but it also wont break. just my $0.02

3. Small glass chillum is what I use. Use it everyday, many times...I have a dugout, they are nice but the bowls are too small in my opinion. With my chillum I can pack it for myself or easily get 3 people stoned with a good pack. Also, about the glass breaking, if you get a decent quality chillum, it will never break. They are just too small. I've owned many and have never broken one, just lose the damn things sometimes...

4. dugout....that way you can break your buds up and have a pinchy already to go. If that doesn't suit you then go with a thick glass chillum. You spend about $30 on a nice one that won't break too easy. Good luck with your search.

5. #6 MtHighToker, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    I would get a small glass chillum imo, because its glass and it will do its job. Or you can make a sneak a toke chillum by getting chap stick, take out the actual chap stick, put a socket in the top, there should be a hole in the bottom, if not make one. Now you can pack the socket and inhale from the bottom. It works perfect, hits like a joint and you can cover the socket with the cap when your done for ultimum sneakiness.

Edit: and clean out the chapstick before you use it and don't use it so much it gets too hot and melts the plastic, and you will be all good :smoking:

6. How much will a small chillum cost? I am going to the headshop in a few weeks and i am already planning on spending quite a bit of $$$ on a few pipes that i can keep at my house. That is why i just want to get something small to take with me outta the house if i am going to take a short toke on the street or something

7. I personally have a double blown chillum. Its one of the greatest investments that i have made so far in my smoking career. Ive dropped the chillum a few times, and i have to say thats its very durable......happy tokin :smoking:

8. I had a chillum, best thing ever, cost be about $20 and I kept it in an Altoids mints can. It fit perfect and i could drop it or kick it off the skate park ramp, never broke in that can. Until my dad hit it with a sledge hammer... that did the trick.. :( RIP