on probation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nikili, Nov 20, 2011.

1. How can I smoke without getting caughttt. Help would begreat

2. the ideal time to smoke would be right after you had a meeting with your p.o.
    but check it...
    theres many "tutorials" on here for different ways of passing a DT, some are myths, some arent.
    your gonna have to do your research and figure out on your own what route you wanna go...try n beat the system or just stay clean, get probation over and done with, and then you can smoke again whenever you want w/out fearings goin to jail cuz of a probation violation

would u mind sharing with us why you got sentenced to probation? also, how long?
    1 final thing...where do you live? in a lot of states like ILL and many other they wont drug test you unless your case was originally drug related.

3. Just smoke crack they won't test for that :rolleyes:

4. LSD and spice.

5. Spice has arsenic in it all it is, is arsenic and a synthetic thc powder,

6. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']Spice has arsenic in it all it is, is arsenic and a synthetic thc powder,[/quote]

Lol wut spice has arsenic? I don't smoke that shit but really? Link?

7. Simple dont smoke.

8. I have a b&e charge over bullshit I went to o get my ps3 back from ex gf. So I got b&e and I got accestment to se if I did drug I told um I only smoke marijuana mybe 2twice a year. An was cean for a while trying to straiting out mylife. And I live in michigan. Moving to georgia in a month or 2.alll help is appreciated

9. Are you sure you can move to goergia while on probation? I know I wasnt allowed to leave Illinois while I served a deuce(2yrs of probation)

10. I think he's really stoned and is trying to say carcinogenic. Alot of the chems in spice break down into carcinogens. Many of the ones that aren't carcinogens will lead to heart problems.

Real herbs or no herb at all.

Or you could smoke crack, i heard they don't test for that stuff.

11. I would see how your PO is first. Some of them like to do surprise drug tests and even home visits. I would gain there trust first and see how strict they are. I just got off probation myself and I didn't smoke until I was put on unsupervised, and even then I found it to be a little risky. Never got caught thank god. Trust me though getting high is not worth risking jail time. Especially if you have a suspended sentence like I did. What I did to get by while on probation was just drink on occasion, and keep myself busy working out and working.

12. Smoking right after a PO meeting isnt really the smartest thing to do. Allot of them know there probationers are going to try this and they call you in a couple days after your meeting, Trust me I have been there.. Trust me better safe then sorry, I wouldn't risk it. Hell what I did when I was on probation was just save weed up in a huge mason jar. When I was put on unsupervised I had over 6 ounces to enjoy!

13. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']

Lol wut spice has arsenic? I don't smoke that shit but really? Link?[/quote]

[quote name='"Thai_Sticks"']

I think he's really stoned and is trying to say carcinogenic. Alot of the chems in spice break down into carcinogens. Many of the ones that aren't carcinogens will lead to heart problems.

Real herbs or no herb at all.

Or you could smoke crack, i heard they don't test for that stuff.[/quote]

No I meant arsenic i watched a few how to videos and there's this chemical called jwh-018 it's a synthetic thc powder they mix a tablespoon on of that stuff with ever 1cup of arsenic and then just spray it on to a herb called. Daminia and that's why you shouldn't smoke thats crap it's bad for you just smoke crack there's never been a single related death to crack..... :rolleyes:

14. I havent smoked in months because im on probation. I probably could still smoke and pass tests but its just not worth it. Constantly worrying about if im gunna pass a test would be hell. Its really not that hard to stop, I used to smoke 3 times a day every day for 3 years and I stopped very easily.

15. two words: pee in a bottle

16. them whizanators got me through probation before!

17. You're thinking of acetone than bro.

You musta been baked when you were watching that video ;)

18. cant do the time dont do the crime..

not jail but same principale dont smoke lol

19. [quote name='"Thai_Sticks"']

You're thinking of acetone than bro.

You musta been baked when you were watching that video ;)[/quote]

I was hahaha