On Probation check it out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OG Yoda, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So, I've been clean for almost a half of a year. My PO is the shit, cool as hell and funny. He said he will be pulling some strings this month to get me off by next month. Out of my 2 year probationary period.

So this is how it all happened. My name is AonP and you are about to find out why I call myself that. A while back I was rollin around town with my friends. I smoke and thats as far as I go with anything. Well a cop pulls around the corner and turns around, instantly I knew I was busted.
    P.A.T reaches over his shoulder to throw on his seat belt and the lights pop on in the rearview mirror. I just just left court earlier that day on a commitment to no new law violations. So I knew I was fucked. A while goes by, and the cop sees and open liquor bottle in the back seat, P.A.T confessed it was his. The cop smelled marijuana on us and asked can he search the vehicle, i said no. Well he brings the dog out and has him sniff. A little while later the cop ends up going through the vehicle and finds an empty baggie with some white residue in it. By this time NO friends confess. I told him it's not mine. He said I understand thats you're on a commitment to no new law violations but unfortunately seeing as how his supervisor was there he "had" to write the "driver" a ticket. Whatever..

I go back to court the judge is super cool, and says "Didn't I tell you I will send you to jail if you show back up in my courtroom before 6months" i said yes ma'am. She said "you got pulled over the same day?" I responded we talk for a bit about her sending me to jail and whatnot. She finally said "it's your lucky day, i just so happen to have forgot to sign your commitment" boy I was happy! She sentenced me to probation and whatnot. Which is where I get my name "Accidentally on Probation" shitty friends whatever.

The moral to this story is keep your circle small AND IM FREE NEXT MONTH!!

2. Why did you have to go back to court? Were you the driver? One of your friends should've took the rap for you givin your condition. I mean all they woulda got was a fine, and whosever bag it was shoulda paid for it. Now you're on probation and you're friends are free.

3. Yes I was the driver, and thats what I said to them after it was all said and done. About a year after the incident one of the guys finally hit me up and was like sorry. It was mine but I was too scared to admit it. I was heated. Cause I couldve went to jail over his ass like forreal. They all knew I couldn't get in anymore trouble and just let me go down like that. If I was not in trouble and one of my boys was in my situation I wouldve taken the heat just to get them out of trouble..

4. Yeah what can you do though. I mean sure you probably shouldn't have been rolling around with your buddies the same day of your court date, but a lot of people would've did the same. If I woulda been in that car I woulda took the rap for ya. But I mean live and learn I guess.

5. See those aren't real friends. They're bitches. Me and my friends got pulled over and we all had our own bag of weed(I was driving) I told them before the cop walked up to give me their shit and i'd take the wrap so they didn't get a possession charge on their record and i was already on probation. But they refused. Like a real friend would do. Own up to your shit.

6. moral of the story is don't be a careless idiot and get probation

7. Whichever friend that was is a bitch.

8. Moral of the story is don't smoke in the car

9. Man you have the worst of luck lol, I've seen you post multiple threads in the past few days in the most shitty situations.

10. We didnt, we smoked at his house and got pulled over about a block or two after we left.

@Swag - I really do have some horrible luck lmao. If people find my problems some good reads, I will post some more because getting stuff off my back is really helping me out. All the people im talkin to are really brightening my life up forreal.

11. cool story bro... oh wait, it wasnt lol

12. Oh well ;)

13. just because he says he will try to get you off probation early does not mean that it's going to happen. I've been on probo since June (original date to get off was Feb. 8th)and got all my community service and shit done months in advance and she sent my paperwork in December to get off early but they denied the request for some reason and I had to wait til this Friday. so don't get your hopes too high just in case.

14. you should have at least made up you fucked the judge so she let you off and the reason she forgot to sign the papers was because you busted all over her office and she had to clean it up... damn... does no one not know what a good anecdote is anymore

15. I am hoping it goes through, but if not there isnt much I can do I suppose. I can't wait to get off though. I can tell you that much.

16. haha i feel you when i got a month between P.O. visits for Christmas break i smoked at least an ounce to get it outta my system hahaha. But i thought i might test positive for a test last week but my P.O. is so chill she's not even gonna test me cause i never tested dirty and i get off soon... If you dont get off and you get like 3 weeks or more between scheduled visits you can always smoke and just exercise a shit ton to not test positive.

17. I haven't pissed dirty yet. But since I am so close I don't wanna chance it ya know? Lol

18. haha yeah i was so stressed thinking i had a test last friday, when i was gonna be off in less than 2 weeks. But i did a shit ton of exercise while trying to flush with tons of green tea and niacin, just to find out she wasn't gonna test me hahaha. second i get off officially, gonna roll at least a 3 or 4 gram blunt so it'll be worth it hahaha

19. Lol that is some shit bro! Damn lucky I wish I didn't get tested my dude. I would blaze up so damn decent

20. I found the "dropkick story" as it is referred to in my subconscious, quite hilarious to say the least