On East Coast in Flower, will probably lose power. Help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MyDogSmokesWeed, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ok, so I"m about a week and a half into flowering and tonight my power will probably go out. I want to know what is best if it's out until tomorrow night or something. Should I just skip 1 day of 12/12, or should I turn it on right when the power comes on?

Also, my lights are on from 4am to 4pm. If my power goes out tonight and isn't back on until lets say noon, should I turn it on, or just skip a day. What is best. Also, if I turn it on at noon it would go to midnight, What is going to cause the least problems. Thanks guys.

2. [quote name='"MyDogSmokesWeed"']Ok, so I"m about a week and a half into flowering and tonight my power will probably go out. I want to know what is best if it's out until tomorrow night or something. Should I just skip 1 day of 12/12, or should I turn it on right when the power comes on?

Also, my lights are on from 4am to 4pm. If my power goes out tonight and isn't back on until lets say noon, should I turn it on, or just skip a day. What is best. Also, if I turn it on at noon it would go to midnight, What is going to cause the least problems. Thanks guys.[/quote]

Just go the full day of no light.

It will induce stress, but my girl went 4 days without light in one period and she's doing fine.

3. Cool. Thanks for the quick reply. See how long my power goes. I'm hoping it won't be an issue, but realistically we'll probably lose it for a bit, but IDK.

Also, what should I do if I start the light tomorrow and then it goes out after a few hours? Should I just leave it off until the next morning? Thanks again.

4. [quote name='"MyDogSmokesWeed"']

Cool. Thanks for the quick reply. See how long my power goes. I'm hoping it won't be an issue, but realistically we'll probably lose it for a bit, but IDK.

Also, what should I do if I start the light tomorrow and then it goes out after a few hours? Should I just leave it off until the next morning? Thanks again.[/quote]

I'd say leave it off till the next morning.. Just because you do notttttttttt want to eff up your light schedule lol.. Mine went from 3-3, then 5-5, and now it's been a steady 12am-12pm.

During flower it's better for more darkness, rather then trying to catch up the light that was lost.

And you're welcome bro!

Cosmos