On a forum about weed... how many people are actually stoned?a

Discussion in 'General' started by 954, Dec 14, 2010.

1. On a forum about weed... how many people are actually stoned? as they read this

:::::THIS""""

2. im about to get stoned.. :]

3. I am sadly not stoned, I don't get to buy any more weed until I move out in a few weeks :(, if this thread was here a couple days ago though... :smoke:

4. Most people are stoned browsing. Or about to be stoned, or planning thier next stone. :p

5. I'm mainly on here sober. When I am high I usually am doing other things. But I would say something like 30 percent of my posts/viewing time was high.

6. now im high :smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. lit lit legit.

:bongin:

8. gimme five minutes :D

9. Smokin' right now, have been for the last ten minutes or so...probably longer, actually. Woah.

10. <-- always high

11. Op: what's with the 'a' at the end of the thread title??

Just my theory:

most people who actually make posts are not high coz generally the high ones tend to go into 'browse' mode coz they're high and can't type shit.

12. ^^ this:smoke:

13. I don't know, most of my posts in the last 6 months have been stoned ones.., like noww :D

14. Hell yeah why the fuck do you think i just ate the last half of Chewy cookies and 10 pizza rolls? :smoke:

15. currently mid bowl

16. I am, and am abotu 1/2 the time i post, but i agree with GGrass i usualy just look around when im high, cuz my typeing doesnt make sense at all and my spelling is terabil when im high... but i have the best ideas when i am :D

17. I'm high right nowwwwww.

But usually I don't get on the internet after I've smoked. I guess because I'm with other people most of the time. This just happens to be one of the very few times I've been able to smoke aloooone.